• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale My wonderful Z for sale

Hope your sales goes well @Sean d :p
Happy memories for you in your Z ;)
 
:(:(:(:( No way @Sean d this is sooooooo sad to hear :(:(:(:(
You have spent many hours saving and rebuilding such a stunning Zed and Iv enjoyed watching :happy:

Zed or no Zed as @GazHyde said and what I always say is once a Zedder always a Zedder

You can always buy another one and we can once again watch your enjoyment of an awesome rebuild x
 
Wow, this is bad news Sean. I'm sorry to hear you have to sell the Zed. Having seen it in the flesh I can vouch that someone will get a well turned out Zed. You and @MrsD will always be welcome here on the forum, whether or not you are Zed owners. Best of luck with your sale.
 
I've no idea how to value a zed but we all know yours is stunning, well looked after and had work when needed.
If i didn't have mine I'd be after it close to 5k. Likely it's worth more I'm just tight ha.
Good luck hope everything is alright :thumbsup:
 
@Sean d sorry to hear your selling mate, and I hope the reason is something that can be fixed. Your zed is great, I' As for price maybe this will help, I sold my basic 98 2,8 with 70k on the clock (theres a showcase on here if you want to see what work was done for comparison) with loads of work done for £4995, the buyer wasn't particularly interested in the past history, only what had been done to it recently and how it drove and to be honest once driven he didn't argue on price. So DONT under value your Zed mate there are serious buyers out there that want a good, well looked after car and are prepared to pay for that, I would price yours accordingly. Do a bit of looking on the web to gauge prices.
Best of luck both
Niall
 
Sorry to read this @Sean d

Don't forget you've also got a fully documented refurb here on the forum.
 
Sorry to read this @Sean d

Don't forget you've also got a fully documented refurb here on the forum.
That's very true Garry, when the man who bought my Z3 first asked I suggest he have a look through the forum to see what I had done over the time I owned it.

Tony.
 
Sorry your selling and leaving - your posts were so interesting and your know-how / expertise brilliant. Good luck with the sale and don't undersell - 5500+ - best wishes.

David.
 
Wow! We've never met and feel that I know you! I will stick my neck out @Sean d on the pricing question. I'm sure you will know that you won't get your money back. I think your car is worth £4000-4500 with the paint done. Unfortunately they have a low ceiling limit. I hope whatever your troubles are you can get it sorted soon mate. Good luck to you.
 
Last edited:
Wow, thanks for kind words guys I'm overwhelmed, your not getting rid of me just yet and I will hopefully be able to hang on to the Z, things have taken a slight turn for the better but still a long way to go, I took it for its first proper drive yesterday since I fitted the pro kit and it feels like I am driving a different car, the roll has all but gone as has the tram lining, (that may attributed to the 4 wheel alignment I had done at the same time) the front tow was miles out on one side as where some other stuff that I don't really understand, sorry to be so cloak and dagger but the reasons I panicked and put the car up for sale are of a very personal nature and not something I wish to air in public, thanks again guys.
 
Hope things work out good Sean.

Tony.
 
Wow, thanks for kind words guys I'm overwhelmed, your not getting rid of me just yet and I will hopefully be able to hang on to the Z, things have taken a slight turn for the better but still a long way to go, I took it for its first proper drive yesterday since I fitted the pro kit and it feels like I am driving a different car, the roll has all but gone as has the tram lining, (that may attributed to the 4 wheel alignment I had done at the same time) the front tow was miles out on one side as where some other stuff that I don't really understand, sorry to be so cloak and dagger but the reasons I panicked and put the car up for sale are of a very personal nature and not something I wish to air in public, thanks again guys.
Good to hear mate :thumbsup:
 
Hang on in there mate
 
Let's hope the turn of Fortune continues for you mate.
 
A glimmer of hope to hold on to your zed Sean,great news :)

Steve
 
Good news if you can keep your zed. Glad things are maybe not as bad as you first thought. And I think everyone will agree you don't have to apologise for the secrecy everybody has a personal life and some things don't need to be plastered all over the net.
 
Good news if you can keep your zed. Glad things are maybe not as bad as you first thought. And I think everyone will agree you don't have to apologise for the secrecy everybody has a personal life and some things don't need to be plastered all over the net.
Well said Steve.

Tony.
 
Very sorry to hear this Sean, I hope things improve for you.:)
 
Taking care of your personal life takes precedence over a car and with your talents you could knock off another winner in no time. I'm not a fan of blue Zeds and your's is the first I'd love to own! Good luck. JIM
 
Good to hear things have improved, if only slightly, for you Sean. I hope they continue to do so. Best wishes, Dave & Pauline
 
Back
Top