Hi Stacey, yeh gutted too. I not only directed him to Zorg, but also to Manning UK.Gutted
Will they be joining Zorg![]()
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Hi Stacey, yeh gutted too. I not only directed him to Zorg, but also to Manning UK.Gutted
Will they be joining Zorg![]()
What area did your zed go to? Not there anymore mate but thanksHi Stacey, yeh gutted too. I not only directed him to Zorg, but also to Manning UK.
What area did your zed go to? Not there anymore mate but thanks![]()
I did too mate last year when I sold my Z3 even though I had my 4.Hi Tony, it really is a shame, was a horrible feeling watching it drive along the road.
Well hopefully you got a chance to finally hear from the outside!Hi Tony, it really is a shame, was a horrible feeling watching it drive along the road.