• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD My 2.8

I have but was lucky to find a buyer about this time last year, just came handy for our holidays.;)

Tony.
 
In your ad I'd say it's worth putting a link to the thread here.
When I bought I was looking for a car from an enthusiast but looked at Pistonheads and Autotrader and didn't know which forums to look at until I found my car and discovered threads about it.
It's Avery nice car is a rare colour with some excellent additions.
 
Thanks pal, I'm getting one from the place over in South Street, charging slightly more than that for the fitting. Hail Hail!
 
Hello folks,

Car didn't sell via eBay. The amount of nutballs contacting me about it was ridiculous.

If anyone is interested on the forum, I'm willing to let it go for £4K.
 
I think your spot on at £4k lex. I appreciate it's not as much as you wanted but I think that's where it's value sits mate. Come on someone must want this 2.8 at this money!
 
It is another very nice example and as Grumps said 4k sits about right I reckon.

Steve
 
I think that's the going rate at the moment for a nice 2.8. I'd like to think mine and @Bozzy would sit around that money too not that we will be selling them of course :)
 
Unbelievable how many idiots there are out there running loose. Someone will get a great little car so good luck, JIM
 
Oooh noooo. Is it bye bye then Lex?
 
Shame it had to go mate but glad you've got it sold. Hope you got what you wanted.

Tony.

ps. Don't be a stranger Lex.
 
Gutted :(
Will they be joining Zorg :thumbsup:
 
A shame you had to let such a nice Z go
 
Shame it had to go mate but glad you've got it sold. Hope you got what you wanted.

Tony.

ps. Don't be a stranger Lex.


Hi Tony, it really is a shame, was a horrible feeling watching it drive along the road.
 
Back
Top