• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD My 2.8

I have a mare getting mine out. We have a single width drive 4 long with the carport at the end where the Zed lives. We have 5 cars! :arghh:

I think I could live with that @Grumpy, here's what I have...

IMG_7250.webp


IMG_7251.webp


It doesn't look too bad on those pics, however imagine yourself driving into the driveway and then trying to turn the car to reverse it in, I consider myself a good parker (don't we all ;) ) but I think it's only a matter of time before I'll clip something.
 
It doesn't look bad at all but pics can tell fibs. Is the single yours as Well?
 
Yeah bit odd that mate. If you don't need the money im sure you could make it work somehow. It really doesn't look that bad? Is the 5 series the neighbours car?
 
Yeah bit odd that mate. If you don't need the money im sure you could make it work somehow. It really doesn't look that bad? Is the 5 series the neighbours car?

Don't need the money, no.

The 5 series is the neighbours car yes. The whole driveway is shared between us and them, they're lovely people and nothing is a problem, however it can only have their car and my wifes car parked in the drive to allow for us both to be able to get in, turn, and get out the drive. As I said, the pics make it look like there's more space than there actually is, however when putting either my Z or my E into the garage, it's a 6 point turn !
 
Be such a shame to sell for a bit of "ass pain" mate. It's tucked away nicely in the garage as well.
 
Bump before it goes on general sale at the weekend.
 
I need to free up some space in the garage so that I can kit it out properly. It is high enough for a post lift so there's a possibility ......
Owwww great idea do it!! :D:thumbsup:
 
Be such a shame to sell for a bit of "ass pain" mate. It's tucked away nicely in the garage as well.
Well, I can clearly see where the problem lies Lex, too many Mercs mate. You've been listening to @hard top too much !!
It's a real shame that you have to sell your Z.:(

Tony.
 
That's a shame Lex, good luck mate.:)

Tony.
 
Good luck with it Lex. I think that's a more realistic price mate.
 
Back
Top