• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD My 2.8

Gutted :(
Will they be joining Zorg :thumbsup:
Hi Stacey, yeh gutted too. I not only directed him to Zorg, but also to Manning UK.
 
Hi Stacey, yeh gutted too. I not only directed him to Zorg, but also to Manning UK.
What area did your zed go to? Not there anymore mate but thanks :thumbsup:
 
What area did your zed go to? Not there anymore mate but thanks :thumbsup:

It was your colleague Michaels details I passed on actually as he renewed the policy whilst you were on holiday. Have you left the insurance game altogether ?

Z has gone to Ayrshire area.

Lex.
 
Hi Tony, it really is a shame, was a horrible feeling watching it drive along the road.
I did too mate last year when I sold my Z3 even though I had my 4.

Tony.
 
Back
Top