MOT Time...

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Points
222
Location
Stafford
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Individual
But this time a fail.
Amongst other things, one fail reason was
'Fuel cap/sealing device ineffective'.

I've never heard of this as a fail but it's worth checking your cap before presenting the car for MOT. The O ring was perished but no codes or lights on the dash :mad:

21404.webp

The fail for the position lamp was the offside wasn't as bright as the nearside :(
 
Just replaced mine as I was getting a strong smell of fuel, checked it and the O ring was badly perished. All good now.
 
Just replaced mine as I was getting a strong smell of fuel, checked it and the O ring was badly perished. All good now.

No petrol smell here though. Yep, same, replaced mine and all good on the retest. :thumbsup:
 
Them miles Dave! She's doing so well.
 
Back
Top