• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Mini for sale

stevie_a

Zorg Guru (IV)
Scottish Zeds
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Points
171
Location
Glasgow'ish
Model of Z
Z3

Audio install, this is pictures of wee mini getting its 145db sound system fitted. The car is for sale at £11000 there has been more changes since the this was done (new seats and door cards were done in leather to match the seats, custom dashboard





14595676_1355805261126737_8881892662880732007_n.jpg








14639729_1355810831126180_6703043139791249808_n.jpg
14925782_1355811011126162_5333584105658648862_n.jpg
14581416_1355837544456842_4665755948823123275_n.jpg
14657507_1355839107790019_6971894949504999351_n.jpg
14639773_1355839281123335_5888857675551219889_n.jpg
14590436_1355839321123331_4505123678683643432_n.jpg
14908164_1355839384456658_710506310208266286_n.jpg
14900473_1355839424456654_5727662708169440333_n.jpg
14600953_1355840551123208_6846015120030135700_n.jpg
14650280_1355840631123200_641402469109483302_n.jpg
14639883_1355820491125214_7062029425977203289_n.jpg
14900371_1355820667791863_7495190963673441947_n.jpg
14937284_1355821244458472_3455153936040811316_n.jpg
14925755_1355823274458269_4797987434122799133_n.jpg
14611159_1355831684457428_8745680152343416966_n.jpg
 
My family had a mini like that when I was a little girl :p
2 adults and 4 children went to Wales in it (and the luggage) ;)
Great looking Mini ;)
 
Wow it looks awesome! Stunning :thumbsup:
I was hoping for some banging dance music when I played the vid :p
 
That is amazing, I keep looking at Mini's!
 
Do love the old style minis, should really get mine up and running rather than sitting out back collecting dust!! JIM
 
Lovely looking car and well sorted.
Had a bright orange mini for a few years. I remember rattling around in the back of my uncles mini van as a kid - loved it!
It should be the law - Everyone should own a mini at some point, even the new ones (except for those that have been on steroids!).

Just one thing about this audio install. How do you stop the engine from stalling because of the electrical load?
I presume there's some power upgrades and a decent alternator fitted under the bonnet.
 
Just one thing about this audio install. How do you stop the engine from stalling because of the electrical load?
I presume there's some power upgrades and a decent alternator fitted under the bonnet.

Answered your own question,
 
Answered your own question,
Best way I find. It's the only way you can get some sense sometimes =))
To be fair, it was a dumb question - you can see the car isn't exactly stock.
 
Who doesn't love a Mini and a Woody at that, would be a bit worried about the windows though with that sound system installed =))=))
 
@Mint , Every time I see this Thread title it catches my eye because, for a split second, I think it says Mint for sale and I think blimey Pauline's selling the old boy.=))=))=))

Tony.
 
She looks wonderful and who would have thought she had an update inside.
I had an Mini and loved it.
 
She looks wonderful and who would have thought she had an update inside.
I had an Mini and loved it.
Well, I could tell you some tales about Mini Countryman and Mini Clubman Estates, however if I did and Shirl saw them you might never see me again ............................... :eek:

Tony.
 
Well, I could tell you some tales about Mini Countryman and Mini Clubman Estates, however if I did and Shirl saw them you might never see me again ............................... :eek:

Tony.
I bet you could Tony but mom's the word
 
@Mint , Every time I see this Thread title it catches my eye because, for a split second, I think it says Mint for sale and I think blimey Pauline's selling the old boy.=))=))=))

Tony.
I think she'd like to sometimes:nailbiting:
 
Back
Top