• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale MG Midget Original Condition Reduced by £2000

Bentley

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Points
37
Location
Surrey
Model of Z
3
I am selling my 1979 MG Midget. I have owned this car for 36 years, it was first registered 20 June 1979 so it is about 38 years old. It has only had 2 owners. The car is in very original condition (stainless steel exhaust fitted in 1982) and very good condition. It has not been restored it is just in fantastic condition, it has no rust or ever been in a accident. Its mileage 55977 and is genuine.
I am selling it because I am no longer looking after it in the way it needs, it should be owned by a real MG enthusiast. It has a few minor scratches the worst being the one on the wing just behind the headlight (see photo) which I sadly caused myself. The last MOT expired in December 2015 it had 55969 miles on the clock so it has only covered 8 miles since then.
I have tried to capture the condition of the car in the photos but please ask if you would like more information or more photos.
I will be sad to see it go. The price I would like is £9250, Reduced to £7250
If interested, please send @Bentley a PM
Thank you for looking
 

Attachments

  • 2017-06-23 08.28.18.webp
    2017-06-23 08.28.18.webp
    167.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 2017-06-23 10.41.20.webp
    2017-06-23 10.41.20.webp
    127.9 KB · Views: 167
  • 2017-06-23 10.41.32.webp
    2017-06-23 10.41.32.webp
    122.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 2017-06-23 10.41.47.webp
    2017-06-23 10.41.47.webp
    121.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 2017-06-23 10.42.21.webp
    2017-06-23 10.42.21.webp
    99.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 2017-06-23 10.42.30.webp
    2017-06-23 10.42.30.webp
    93.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 2017-06-23 10.43.03.webp
    2017-06-23 10.43.03.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 2017-06-23 10.43.17.webp
    2017-06-23 10.43.17.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 2017-06-23 10.43.44.webp
    2017-06-23 10.43.44.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 2017-06-23 10.44.14.webp
    2017-06-23 10.44.14.webp
    103.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 2017-06-23 10.47.55.webp
    2017-06-23 10.47.55.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 2017-06-23 10.48.03.webp
    2017-06-23 10.48.03.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 2017-06-23 10.48.07.webp
    2017-06-23 10.48.07.webp
    108.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 2017-06-23 10.48.13.webp
    2017-06-23 10.48.13.webp
    137.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 2017-06-23 10.48.23.webp
    2017-06-23 10.48.23.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 2017-06-23 17.17.55.webp
    2017-06-23 17.17.55.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 2017-06-23 17.22.03.webp
    2017-06-23 17.22.03.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 2017-06-23 17.32.54.webp
    2017-06-23 17.32.54.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 2017-06-23 17.33.04.webp
    2017-06-23 17.33.04.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 2017-06-23 17.33.12.webp
    2017-06-23 17.33.12.webp
    119 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Your MG looks great.
One of my neighbours purchased his from new Reg. S and it still looks great.
 
Wow 36 years of ownership. Love to read stuff like that. Good luck with your sale.
 
I've had Jill for 36yrs
 
Hi All. Thanks for your posts. Seems a shame to let it go after all that time but it would be really great for someone to love it, and drive it and take it to rally's. The Z3 has been a bit of a cuckoo and pushed it out of the nest.
 
37 here .......................... Ouch !!

ps. A very nice Midget, a long time to own a car too

Hi All. Thanks for your posts. Seems a shame to let it go after all that time but it would be really great for someone to love it, and drive it and take it to rally's. The Z3 has been a bit of a cuckoo and pushed it out of the nest.

Yeah, they do do that I'm afraid, especially to those of us who are not getting any younger.;)

Tony.
 
Obviously price to high as no interest so far, reduced on Classic Cars to £7250
 
Back
Top