• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Mesh wind deflector

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 21, 2015
Points
191
Location
Long Eaton.
Model of Z
3 2.8
WP_20160814_19_40_20_Pro.webp


WP_20160814_19_42_13_Pro.webp


WP_20160814_19_47_30_Pro.webp


In very good clean condition,no rips or tear's in the mesh fabric. Both clips in tact,zips are smooth and work fine.
Looking for £75 delivered to mainland UK.

Regards
Steve
 
It's a tad chilly without one mate
 
It's a tad chilly without one mate
Very true,I drove for a short time without one after I fitted roll hoops and the turbulence was horrendous,lost half a packet of wine gums on a dual carriage way at 70 they just flew up and out they went :rolleyes:=)).

Steve
 
Very true,I drove for a short time without one after I fitted roll hoops and the turbulence was horrendous,lost half a packet of wine gums on a dual carriage way at 70 they just flew up and out they went :rolleyes:=)).

Steve
Hold on to it then don't sell it lol
 
My car came with one when I got it - it operates with a key which in will then turn the latch at the bottom to secure the wind deflector in place. (Hope I'm making some sense).

Unfortunately the latch on one of the sides is broken which means I cant fit it on. It's one like this -
Wndscreen.webp


I've gone a 100 (only once, I promise) with the roof down without a wind deflector. I was almost deafened by the wind. How much better is the interior cabin with a wind deflector as I've never had a chance to test one properly?
 
My car came with one when I got it - it operates with a key which in will then turn the latch at the bottom to secure the wind deflector in place. (Hope I'm making some sense).

Unfortunately the latch on one of the sides is broken which means I cant fit it on. It's one like this - View attachment 39428

I've gone a 100 (only once, I promise) with the roof down without a wind deflector. I was almost deafened by the wind. How much better is the interior cabin with a wind deflector as I've never had a chance to test one properly?
100 mph with no deflector,you're lucky you didn't get whipped up and out of your seat :wideyed:.
They make a huge difference and vastly reduce wind noise (unless you've had too many baked beans :whistle:).
And if you have a nice head of hair unlike me it saves you from looking like you've been electrocuted after a drive.

Steve
 
@steve I need to get that latch for my wind deflector, I know BMW do sell it.

You saw my hair when we met, do you think that thing would get affected by a little wind? =))=)) My friend who came with me to zedfest did look like he'd been electrocuted though.

-Faheem
 
Back
Top