GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi all,

Last months competition had a fantastic selction of piccies submitted! Time for you to send in your entries for May - I may even put one of mine in this month...

Gary

RULES & SUBMISSIONS

Email entries to gazhyde@yahoo.com, or post it in this thread if you find that easier!

> Picture must be your own!

> Picture must be Zed or Zorg related. Whatever you think makes a great photo. It doesn't have to be a work of art, just something which encapsulates Zed ownership!

> Photo does not need to have been taken during the month, but should be appropriate to the season/location. For example, no snow covered Zeds in June unless you live in the arctic.

> "Photoshopped" entries are acceptable, but must be clearly stated that it has been edited with some basic details. Resizing, cropping, filters, resampling, recolouring etc.

> If you wish to provide some extra information - such as camera type, composition, exposure, please feel free to do so. This is a photographic competition after all.

> Only 1 entry to be submitted per person, per month.

> Entry to be emailed to me as an attachment to gazhyde (AT) yahoo.com (dont worry about large file sizes, I have plenty of free space!)

> Entries to be received by 20th of Month. Voting thread will be created as soon as possible after that date.

> Voting will close automatically at the end of the competition!

akirk

Zorg Addict
posted this in my hello thread - but might as well add it here... :)

Alasdair

Muppet

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Sdrive 2.0
OK here's one

si-forks

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
One for the M44 massive taken on a galaxy S11 8mega camera

Si-forks on tapatalk

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
'The Sunshine after the rain' (Elkie Brooks for those that remember the song, but not the singer :D )

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Are we supposed to post on here :-\ I've sent mine in an e mail to you Gary :-\ - I'm new at this :D

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Snoops said:
Are we supposed to post on here :-\ I've sent mine in an e mail to you Gary :-\ - I'm new at this :D
Gary says on the first thread, either will be fine, Snoops. Looking forward to seeing Zippy all ship shape and bristol fashion!!! :)

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
Snoops, i asked Gary and he said either way is ok, but i prefer when all put in sequence together at the begining of the post rather than spread throughout the thread, just a bit easier to choose.

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
I hope everyone appreciates how long I had to wait to get a formation of clouds in the shape of the UK :p