Magnetic Stoneguards - the off topic posts...

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Hi Terry, is this due to the failure of your magnetic wind deflector business?

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
Hi Terry, is this due to the failure of your magnetic wind deflector business?
No it's to make way for a new production facility - magnetic back racks for plastic beer crates ;)

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
I hope the racks will be available when it stops snowing. Unfortunately we are having problems with cryogenic expansion and cellular diffusion leading to dynamic instability.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
That's not snow!! That's spring dew in the morning. Just turn on the wipers and drive off and let evaporation take care of the rest. Show me 50" on that car and you're getting close. JIM

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
I hope the racks will be available when it stops snowing. Unfortunately we are having problems with cryogenic expansion and cellular diffusion leading to dynamic instability.
I know, ain't that a bi*** when that happens. The only thing that pees me off more is someone chewing up a mouthful of chicken crap and spit tin' it in my face. Keep at it, and what are franchises going for??

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Jim, he would probably sell you the drawings for his magnetic tonneau cover if you ask him nicely.......

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
What I'd really like are magnetic body panels in a wide variety of colours so within minutes you could pick your mood colour for the day and change the look of your car completely. Or mix and match or my favourite colour, plaid. I understand that magnetic sheets can be had in various sizes so even bonnets should be possible. Imagine, body panels without fasteners of any type. Self repairs after accidents, insurance rates would drop, win-win-win. And, now T-tony may be on board for a NA franchise along with me. Want Holland while it's still available Mike? JIM

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
No thank's, I am working on magnetic tulips so as to keep the rows straight, not quite got it yet......

B

badman gee

Tulips on your organ are better than daffodils on your piano!

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
:joyful:I think some of your magnets are backwards or upside down, HT. Does that comment about the tulips on your organ have anything to do with those bears you keep warning me about?

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
No it's to make way for a new production facility - magnetic back racks for plastic beer crates ;)
See Jim, even without his production problems he is still barking up the wrong tree. It can be done with OEM equipment and an elastic band.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Why would anyone "settle" for just OEM when they could have a custom by Titan. Kinda think it would double the value of any Zed it was put on. And, elastic bands break and stretch and QC is poor. Why would anyone take such a chance with such valuable cargo? Not me, I'll wait till the foolproof edition comes out. JIM

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Does that mean cardboard is crap when it gets wet?:ymdevil:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
What I'd really like are magnetic body panels in a wide variety of colours so within minutes you could pick your mood colour for the day and change the look of your car completely. Or mix and match or my favourite colour, plaid. I understand that magnetic sheets can be had in various sizes so even bonnets should be possible. Imagine, body panels without fasteners of any type. Self repairs after accidents, insurance rates would drop, win-win-win. And, now T-tony may be on board for a NA franchise along with me. Want Holland while it's still available Mike? JIM
Inter changeable coloured body panels......... What you need is a Smart car Jim.=))

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
See Jim, even without his production problems he is still barking up the wrong tree. It can be done with OEM equipment and an elastic band.

Where are the magnets then Mike? Ps I think that's an insecure load, I could always dispose of it for you.