Status
Not open for further replies.

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
right boys and girls....time is upon us..........who what where and when are people wanting to meet up on the M6 on friday?
there is no excuse i will listen to..if your traveling down the M6 on friday then we should try and get together .........your not part of this show...you are the show,........so lets have it?

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Where are the 1st services you'll pass on the M6 Wayne... Sandbach??

We're waiting for Gill and Gary to work their way down then tagging on, we could meet at Sandbach - any good?? We're good for any time on Friday, thought we'd let the rush hour go but the M6 seems to have a permanent rush hour these days ..

B

badman gee

swamper said:
right boys and girls....time is upon us..........who what where and when are people wanting to meet up on the M6 on friday?
there is no excuse i will listen to..if your traveling down the M6 on friday then we should try and get together .........your not part of this show...you are the show,........so lets have it?
Id advise you all to travel behind the great swamper :ymdevil:

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
Gee get off this thread before its costs you a pint :))

what time you thinking of snoops snadbatch sounds good but im under pressure to set of early by the wife.....shes worse than any kid because because she can make me do it :))

iv just been told to suggest 10 oclock ?

B

badman gee

HornelZ3M said:
i just googled snadbach and it laughe \:D/ d at me
Forget that paul, have my pint and cigar ready for 8pm ;)

you can also help me remove the blue stuff :D

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
opppps

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Forget that paul, have my pint and cigar ready for 8pm ;)

you can also help me remove the blue stuff
ooohhhh i thought you were bringing michelle :ymparty: :ymparty:

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
badman gee said:
swamper said:
Id advise you all to travel behind the great swamper :ymdevil:

We were thinking 10 ish but we're just awaiting Gill and Gary's timings - they obviously have to get from much farther away so 10 for us is 8:30 for them.

Calling Gill - dare you ask Gary for a time b-(

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
we have a starter for 10 B-)

Jonttt

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
///M S54
My timings are different as I've decided to make it for the infield and racing on the Friday so early start for me :coolsteer)

So not to highjack Swampers thread too much but give others another option who want to make the infield.................

Its a 3 hour run for me hitting the M6 after about 30min in at junction 21 (M62/M6).

So my logic is I want to get there for 8.30 (I know it gets worse) so need to leave at 5.30am BUT I want to have breakfast on the way so am adding 30 minutes and leaving at 5am :head: and hitting the M6 j23 about 5.30am.

Its a straight run down the M6 and I'll be using the toll road to bypass Birmingham and hit the M1.

I would normally stop at the M6 toll services which is halfway for me (Norton Canes WS11 9UX) for breakfast so should get there for 6.30am and leave at 7am getting to silverstone at 8.30am.

So if anyone is heading south down the M6 aiming to get to silverstone for the infield before 9.30am I'm happy to meet up at Norton Cane services on the toll road between 6.30am and 7am.

As I've given myself 1 hour for traffic / weather :head: / marshalling on site I'm also happy to make a quick stop or 2 on the way down at other services (eg Keele, etc....) but meeting on the toll for a longer stop makes sense to me and we would still have a 90 min run in.

My two pennies worth, if people want to join up feel free :-D if not see you there

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
ok Jon has just posted on .net that he would want to meet up early....like 5.30 to get in the infield.......im up for it (well shes making me up for it).
anyone fancy joining ?

edit sorry Jon you beat me to it

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Jonttt did you use Excel to work all that out !! :D Bit early for us, we're up 5:30 every day normally but we'll wait for the next bus to come along, Gill will probably be on that one.

Safe journey guys - see you there :D

Jonttt

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
///M S54
They were rough times :D

Looks like me and swamper are meeting at knutsford services at 5.30am and then stopping off at M6 toll services between 6.30 and 7.00 am.

Should be more fun in convoy at that time anyway :coolsteer)

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
Hi Snoops, hubby got back yesterday, we were thinking of setting off about 9.30, we can collect you on the way - is that any good? are we an hour from you ?

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
SeaSurfer said:
Hi Snoops, hubby got back yesterday, we were thinking of setting off about 9.30, we can collect you on the way - is that any good? are we an hour from you ?
Maybe a little longer at that time but sounds good to us :-bd we could meet on that car park of the hotel near J27 - do you remember it??

Status
Not open for further replies.