Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Anyone have a parts list for a 97 m44 cruise and A/C? Need everything! JIM
Hang on Jim, you've been telling how much snow you have there and that summer is usually a couple of days, so why do you need air con? =))

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Average temp in Canada for summer day(s) 95degrees. This usually means that one day it's 99 and the next 91 (does not necessarily mean back to back days. Ie. 1984 June 27 hit a record 104 which was a single day that A/C was needed. Then there was 1999 when we had four days in a row where it was over 100 degrees which made up for 2001 when we had no summer at all. But 2005 was a banner year when we had a whole week with temps in the high 90s and the gov't legislated that no clothing was allowed at work or play. Well there was more play than work once the clothing dropped. As expected 2006 saw a surge in the population but health care costs for skin cancer exploded causing the gov't to mandate in all buildings, homes, vehicles and tee-pees that A/C be used. Hope this clears things for you Mint. JIM
PS: lesson on cruise control may follow.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Just fitted cruise control to my M54 very easy as it's fly by wire. Not sure about an M44 though, sorry.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Yeah olduns need to cruise =))
mmmm I thought you were a pal;)

Fitted it ready for our cruising down the French motorways to Andorra...;)

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Lesson two: cruise control. I live on the edge of the west side of Precambrian Shield which surrounds Hudson's Bay. Between here and the Rockie Mountains are the Great Plains which run across Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta, provinces of Canada. For example of the vast flatness the saying goes " if your dog runs away from home you can still see it three days later. I often wave at my sister on her deck in Alberta and we use flags to communicate, although the old eyes aren't what they used to be. Therefore, cruise is a must have especially considering I have no patella and a right knee full of arthurigtus. So, anyone breaking a 97 with A/C and cruise, I'm in the market. PM if you have anything, please in order I can get them into the car as soon as it arrives and avoid jail time for none compliance with the A/C police. Oh , if only we could go back to 2005. JIM

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
I realize you have eye problems but perhaps the memory short term is going along with it. Please review lesson one referencing A/C above. JIM

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Hard Top, f or c ? Translation please. Any other facts of Canada any one would like explained? Please feel free to ask, I always have an answer and an opinion and everyone is more than welcome to hear them. I'm almost hoping I can make Silverstone in July to meet up with some of you in person and take in the Halfway House. Will you be making the trip over or is it under for you. Probably fastest to boat across from where you live I'd think. JIM

Z

zedonist

Long lonely nights in a log cabin with only a moose to keep you company, got to make you batty as hell eh Jim?