• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted M43 DISA valve wanted

Alin S

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Points
68
Location
Wantage
Model of Z
Z3
Been chasing a rough idle from a leak for a while now and as far as I can tell it’s from the back of the DISA valve .
I have replaced the membrane inside the valve so the flap does not rattle anymore . The back panel seems to have a little gap to the rear of the valve body and that where the leaks seems to come from. Should I just seal it with something ?

Does anybody have a spare part I can buy ?

Alin
 
I would try some sealer first to see if it cures the rough Idle. If it does, spend some money. If it doesn't look elsewhere.

Tony.
 
I have one sitting in my garage from a 2001 M43
IMG_0149.webp
IMG_0150.webp
 
Last edited:
so glad it sorted it 👍
 
Back
Top