• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale ///M Parts

Mnbrennan

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Points
153
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
BMW M Coupe / 2.8 roadster
I'm offering up for sale the M buts I bought from Daz. I originally intended to put these on the Smurf, but as its being used as a daily car now I can't justify putting these on

Will require paint, asking for £800 as a bundle (which is what I paid for them) I'd prefer not to split for now

  • M front bumper
  • AC Schnitzer front splitters
  • M rear bumper (with carrier)
  • M rear boot lid
  • 3 piece OEM rear spoiler
No pictures for now unfortunately
 
Do I get discount Martyn for the haulage :whistle::whistle::D
 
Somebody buy these quick while I'm trying to talk myself out of it

Let's see, I'd need a new exhaust system to fill the second outlet, the parts fitted and painted and somewhere to store the original parts!

Let me think about it!
 
Somebody buy these quick while I'm trying to talk myself out of it

Let's see, I'd need a new exhaust system to fill the second outlet, the parts fitted and painted and somewhere to store the original parts!

Let me think about it!
I know mate, I keep looking hoping to see a sold sign up here...

This kit would look amazing on a unique colour like Fiji green...
They did an Evergreen M but it would look even better on Fiji...and with wide Bayerns fitted to fill out the rear......mmmm
 
@Wilko58
Lofts are for storage and a project is always a good thing :thumbsup:
 
I do lol! Just wondering how much I would get for the boot lid and rear spoiler to offset the cost
And what my car would look like and if I could afford a custom tailpipe(s) setup.
 
I do lol! Just wondering how much I would get for the boot lid and rear spoiler to offset the cost
And what my car would look like and if I could afford a custom tailpipe(s) setup.
Bear in mind that the rear bumper doesn't have a number plate plinth, hence the boot lid.

Based in Aylesbury
 
I'm sure you would get more if you split it?
You probably have a point, I'll wait another couple of weeks to see if anyone wants them and then split. Not interested in more money to be honest, just after what I paid
 
Back
Top