• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay ///M at rReasonable Money?

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Points
246
Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Ads like this get me wishing my life away so I can get to pension age and take 25% tax free
 
I like the wheels! :D
 
Seen this before, wonder why its up again. Looks like it needs some TLC, Notice the gear stick sticking to the right...
 
Seen this before, wonder why its up again. Looks like it needs some TLC, Notice the gear stick sticking to the right...
A good eye Lee. Would that be down to the bush in the box being worn?
 
I wouldn't like to see a hard top placed down on concrete like that without some padding under the corners.:(

Tony.
 
I wouldn't like to see a hard top placed down on concrete like that without some padding under the corners.:(

Tony.
I thought the same @t-tony made me cringe a bit. I guess its probably not a show stopper given the price but perhaps one to spend a bit on as a keeper for someone, not many even half decent ones around at this price.
 
Back
Top