• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale LSB 2.8 Roady

e31gixxxer

Regular Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Points
23
Location
Nottingham
Model of Z
2.8
Hi
Just throwing this out there, may let the roady go and put the funds to another Beemer, more V8.

I have had the car for about 3 years.
I purchased it from a professional body shop owner, this was his personal car and painted by him as an advert for his business.
Lots of mantainence and preventative work done since my ownership, just a few of the main items below.
100k miles.
New soft top, with new cords and all the other bits from Sytners.
Z3M seats in blue.
Style 32 wheels, with a 35mm o/s!!!
New DM clutch and flywheel.
New radiator, hoses, viscose fan, belts, tensioners etc.
X 4 new Avon tyres.
Polly bushes, new arms, track control, etc.
Xenons.
etc. etc.

No rush to sell, please PM me with genuine enquiries.
Cheers
gix.





 
Last edited:
What colour is the Zed, Gix

Mike
 
HID low beams (reversable back to Halogen in 5 mins).

I will be posting a proper for sale in the next week or so, it won't be cheap, but it will be unique.

 
Good price for an individual car. Shouldn't hang around for long.
 
^ Cheers
If the first viewers don't buy or can provide a valid reason why they haven't I will be most surprised.
 
great ad and very sensible price, love that the seat backs have been painted
 
Great looking zed I like the stance it has and the seats,lovely paintwork in a rare colour . I read the eBay ad you've really looked after it as well with some good mods.
There seem to be a fair few cracking zeds up for sale lately.....typical,when i was looking for one bugger all locally,now I have one there's a good choice on my doorstep :mad:.
Good look with the sale @e31gixxxer I'm sure it won't be hanging around long at that price.

Steve
 
^
Thanks Steve
We do our best, the longer I own stuff the more I replace. If I kept it long enough it would eventually be brand new.:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top