• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale lowering springs for Z3 make an offer

2DunnsZ3

Zorg Guru (I)
American Zeds
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Points
87
Location
Canton USA
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 5 speed roadster
IMG_6767.webp
 
If I may, for any potential buyers, these springs are rated to give a -30mm/-30mm lower ride height which is the same as any Eibach pro spring. If I hadn't already bought springs, I'd have these.
 
P&P might be problematical?

Tony.
 
It's not the P+P you have to worry about it's the import duty. Customs seems to have got rather keen and it can cost a fortune.
What you need is someone who is in the US and will be coming back with a big suitcase, Can't think of anyone off hand!!!!!!
 
It's not the P+P you have to worry about it's the import duty. Customs seems to have got rather keen and it can cost a fortune.
What you need is someone who is in the US and will be coming back with a big suitcase, Can't think of anyone off hand!!!!!!
=))=))
 
Back
Top