• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Lots of Z3 goodies (parts)

David

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Points
133
Location
Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Sport
Finally making the effort to offload these parts that never made it into Scarlett (my old Z3)

IMG_2468.webp

IMG_2472.webp

IMG_2477.webp

IMG_2474.webp

IMG_2475.webp

IMG_2471.webp

IMG_2476.webp



Facelift Heated Rear Window Switch (for the hardtop) - £25 SOLD
Pre-facelift Onboard Computer/Clock - £25 SOLD
Replacement Indicator Stalk for use with OBC - £20 SOLD

Facelift Hydraulic Roof Switch - £20 SOLD
Pre-facelift Digital Clock - £10 forum donation SOLD
Multifunction Steering Wheel Module (E39) - £10 forum donation


All prices include mainland UK recorded postage.
:thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
For any of you ///M or facelift owners who don't want to lose their analogue clocks, you could fit the OBC in the centre console storage tray. Looks very smart! (This was my intention when I bought the kit.)

img_0336-jpg.45400
 
Updated with very stylish pictures.
Hi David,
I'm interested in the hydraulic roof switch. But do you have the other end of the connector that push in the back of the switch?
Previous owner of my car chopped it off as he fitted a new after market switch.

If you do have the connector and want to chop 8t off the car, could you please chop wires a bit further so I know which wire goes where ?
Many thanks
Mo

Finally making the effort to offload these parts that never made it into Scarlett (my old Z3)

View attachment 56535
View attachment 56538
View attachment 56542
View attachment 56539
View attachment 56540
View attachment 56537
View attachment 56541


Facelift Heated Rear Window Switch (for the hardtop) - £25 (PROVISIONALLY SOLD)
Facelift Hydraulic Roof Switch - £20
Pre-facelift Onboard Computer/Clock - £25 (PROVISIONALLY SOLD)
Replacement Indicator Stalk for use with OBC - £20 (PROVISIONALLY SOLD)
Pre-facelift Digital Clock - £10 forum donation
Multifunction Steering Wheel Module (E39) - £10 forum donation


All prices include mainland UK recorded postage.
:thumbsup:
 
Hi David,
I'm interested in the hydraulic roof switch. But do you have the other end of the connector that push in the back of the switch?
Previous owner of my car chopped it off as he fitted a new after market switch.

If you do have the connector and want to chop 8t off the car, could you please chop wires a bit further so I know which wire goes where ?
Many thanks
Mo
Hi Mo,

Sorry, I only have the switch itself.
You can buy all connectors from BMW I think, then extend the wiring to the new connector.

David
 
Hello
Can I have the pre facelift digital clock if it's still available?

Many thanks
Keith
 
Hi, are the following still available:
  • Face-lift power roof switch
  • Pre Face-lift clock
 
Last edited:
Back
Top