Status
Not open for further replies.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
This Thread is to gauge the interest in hotels being set up for the London to Brighton for the 31st May 2015.

Please register interest! for a Start Hotel for the Saturday night, Finish Hotel for the Sunday Night or bot. We have a couple of hotels that are interested @Gemini Events are negotiating with on our behalf. They are talking to a couple about doing a deal where we can book direct with the hotel by using a code to get the discounted rate, as we usually do. The sooner we start getting some forms back with indications, and indicating interest on here the better as Amelia can push the hotels with the amount of interest we’re getting and negotiate a better rate. The aim is to definitely get something this side of Christmas so we’ll see how we get on.

This London to Brighton Hotel “Interest” Thread is so that those that are dependant on Hotels can express interest on there if they are awaiting hotel details before booking. So if you are already booked to the event and have expressed interest on the form Amelia will have your interest registered feel free to post but say you have done the form so that we don't double count you

Regards

Duncan

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Saturday and Sunday for me too

MikeE89

The West Country
interested in the rates Duncan when do you think you will get a clue about them

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
I had an email from Amelia today which has given me a feel for what she is negotiating on our behalf! I was really pleased with where she has got to. I ticked the boxes on the form to be notified of the start and finish hotels and the costs that came back for the "normal" hotels were outside my price range but the prices that Amelia is awaiting conformation on are smack in the range I said to her we needed to achieve. She is talking to Hotels near the City Airport for Saturday night which will give us a nice cruise to Greenwich park on the Sunday morning and another Hotel in Brighton which is our price range. (Of course for those that want it , for example, Alan, my friend would rather have his car in a secured garage which is on offer with one of the standard hotels that @Gemini Events use, which those that want to can sign up to if they wish, I have to check that with Amelia but I am sure it will be Ok from what has been said so far)

we are hoping that we will have confirmation of the rates sometime next week.

However we could do with more people saying if they are interested due to that helping Amelia's ability to negotiate on our behalf.

David

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Sport
I'm interested in the London Hotel mate - I live 10mins from Brighton so I shan't be 'hoteling' there.

...this is not to say that I won't be partaking in potential 'ceremonial duties' in the evening :beer

Last edited:

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
:coolsteer)Oh yes:joyful: have had confirmation that my booking has all been arranged just can't wait what a happy bunny:party:
just a bit of spit and:detailing:and we are away:rally:

Status
Not open for further replies.