• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted LHD headlights anyone?

Mario

Zorg Guru (I)
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Points
95
Guys

I am taking one of the Zed's to Spain long-ish term - anyone with a set of LHD lights? I can do a swap for RHD or buy them if the price is reasonable.

Any leads appreciated.

Thanks.
 
Guys

I am taking one of the Zed's to Spain long-ish term - anyone with a set of LHD lights? I can do a swap for RHD or buy them if the price is reasonable.

Any leads appreciated.
Just in case, use the LHD travellers pack that you can buy to "convert" your lenses. We have a LHD zed in Spain, and we had to source parts from the UK! There isn't such a huge breakers market over there. Check milanuncios website, you might get lucky!

Thanks.
 
@Pete W Surrey , had some on his car that he brought back from Spain.
He may still have them
 
May be one of our Dutch members can help out? @hard top
 


Hi Mario


Yes I have a pair of LHD lights, I think they are chrome trim type with amber indicators, I will try and dig out a photo. They are over in Spain at the moment but I am going over there soon, what area are you travelling to?


Regards


Pete
 
This is the best photo I have.

Pete
lhd headlamps.webp
 
See your car proves that sports cars are pussy magnets !!!!=))

(Sorry couldn’t resist that one !!!)
 
Pete I am going to the north of Spain then to Valencia - I will PM you :)
 
Back
Top