Archived kimbolton classic car show

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

badman gee

Guest
hello all,

just received my pass for the show.

just wondered who else has, and who is going.

many thanks

mark

so far then:

me myself and i.

macca and mary mac
 

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
4,696
Location
Heacham Norfolk
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Yes we got ours today. :-bd Glad you got yours, Mark, we were a bit worried after we booked you in at the same time as us, that Tony Skerrett hadn't heard from you with your details. He put in his email Quote “Badman gee“ - is this for real?" we had to laugh! :D

Looking forward to seeing you again, we've almost forgotten what you look like ;) If you look at Phil's original thread, I think Pete & Ann and Brian & Sheila are also coming. Barry was on the thread too! Allan & Shelly were hoping to come but weren't sure :-?

Does anyone want to gather up somewhere and convoy in together? How about Grafham Water, great photo opportunity too!! :-bd
 
B

badman gee

Guest
EnthuZiaZT said:
Yes we got ours today. :-bd Glad you got yours, Mark, we were a bit worried after we booked you in at the same time as us, that Tony Skerrett hadn't heard from you with your details. He put in his email Quote “Badman gee“ - is this for real?" we had to laugh! :D

Looking forward to seeing you again, we've almost forgotten what you look like ;) If you look at Phil's original thread, I think Pete & Ann and Brian & Sheila are also coming. Barry was on the thread too! Allan & Shelly were hoping to come but weren't sure :-?

Does anyone want to gather up somewhere and convoy in together? How about Grafham Water, great photo opportunity too!! :-bd
Sorry, had a lot on recently, and i lost my mojo. :(

Yep badman gee is for real :ymdevil: , will call you over the weekend mike, sandy to sort a meeting point.

Will get a final list, when everyone has read and replied to this post.

:)
 

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
2,661
Location
Hinckley/Burbage
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
We've just had a mail from Tony to say it is cancelled. Well at least we won't have to show off our battered zed.

:zap :((

Brian
 

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
4,696
Location
Heacham Norfolk
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
It's not even 1st July yet, how can they tell it's going to be flooded on the 15th :-\ that's more than a fortnight away!! :ymsigh:
 

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
1,064
Location
Wisbech St. Mary
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
EnthuZiaZT said:
It's not even 1st July yet, how can they tell it's going to be flooded on the 15th :-\ that's more than a fortnight away!! :ymsigh:
I don't think they think it might be flooded in 2 weeks time, I think it is so waterlogged now that it won't be dry enough in 2 weeks without causing a "bog".
 

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
4,696
Location
Heacham Norfolk
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Macca said:
EnthuZiaZT said:
It's not even 1st July yet, how can they tell it's going to be flooded on the 15th :-\ that's more than a fortnight away!! :ymsigh:
I don't think they think it might be flooded in 2 weeks time, I think it is so waterlogged now that it won't be dry enough in 2 weeks without causing a "bog".
Swamper would feel at home then :ympeace:
We could turn it into a Landrover show, that would be fun!!! \m/
 

pete59

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
375
Location
newark notts
Model of Z
2.0
Thats a sod i recived my pass aswell,We can only make a few meets this year and i was looking forward to this,the forcast for july is bleak to say the least,spoke to a friend who said all the out fields and grass areas of Silverstone are in a terrable mess and more rain will make them unuseable so thats one to watch over the next weeks.
 

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
4,696
Location
Heacham Norfolk
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Oh no, Pete, that would be a catastrophe if they cancelled that!!! There are several of us that would never get over it :( ~x(

Poor old Mark will be all dressed up with nowhere to go, new bra & all :ympray:
 
B

badman gee

Guest
EnthuZiaZT said:
Oh no, Pete, that would be a catastrophe if they cancelled that!!! There are several of us that would never get over it :( ~x(

Poor old Mark, all dressed up with nowhere to go, new bra & all :ympray:
dont mention it, otherwise it will be off (bra and silverstone)

:(( :(( :((
 

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
4,696
Location
Heacham Norfolk
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
You don't think that they will change their minds if it stops raining!!? :-?

So that all you folks that were going aren't so disappointed, perhaps we could still meet up at Grafham Water anyway, as it is lovely there, have a bite to eat at the restaurant overlooking the water and a drive round the reservoire!? We don't need to arrange it until the last minute, when we know what the weather is going to be like! :-bd :coolsteer)

What do you think? \m/
 

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
1,064
Location
Wisbech St. Mary
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
EnthuZiaZT said:
You don't think that they will change their minds if it stops raining!!? :-?

So that all you folks that were going aren't so disappointed, perhaps we could still meet up at Grafham Water anyway, as it is lovely there, have a bite to eat at the restaurant overlooking the water and a drive round the reservoire!? We don't need to arrange it until the last minute, when we know what the weather is going to be like! :-bd :coolsteer)

What do you think? \m/
You know we are always up for it.... :D
 

zedster4

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
177
EnthuZiaZT said:
You don't think that they will change their minds if it stops raining!!? :-?

So that all you folks that were going aren't so disappointed, perhaps we could still meet up at Grafham Water anyway, as it is lovely there, have a bite to eat at the restaurant overlooking the water and a drive round the reservoire!? We don't need to arrange it until the last minute, when we know what the weather is going to be like! :-bd :coolsteer)

What do you think? \m/
Hi Guy's, I'm up for it but I'm not sure if Brands Hatch will take place due to lack of numbers viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1782
I assume it's a bit to far out of the way to make it a EA gang day out!

Bazza :coolsteer)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top