Archived Kent Cruise Sunday 21st April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Its time for another Kent Cruise, same route as last year but with a different starting point as the Little Chef has closed. New starting point is BP fuel station at Blue Boys TN12 7HE.

We meet at 9am departing 9.30 and head to Dungeness for tea/coffee and hopefully we will be able to see the Romney Hythe & Dymchurch train. And those who need to burn off energy there is a lighthouse to climb up if open.

We then head off to the lunch venue Crown Point Inn TN15 0HB with a stop on the way at Headcorn Aerodrome time permitting. It is estimated getting to Crown Point Inn at 1.30.

This is a link to the route. https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=20 ... 3,0.676346

Estimated miles about 105.

Please post below if interested and indicate if you require lunch.

Ragtop Ron & Gail Lunch x 2
Burrie Dave & Sue Lunch x 2
Gazza Gary & Sandra Lunch x 2
Country Boy Nigel & Sue
Bowie001 Ian & Sue Lunch x 2

Burrie

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Hi Ron, Sue doesn't think she's working that day so count us in, that will make us feel Spring has sprung! :)

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Will be good to have you and Sue on the cruise again this year Dave. Hopefully it will be drier and warmer towards the end of April.

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Well done Gary, I know its a long day for you. Will you be in the Z3 or Z4 this time and will you be staying for lunch.

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
I'll not be about that weekend but have a great one Ron. Kent cruises are always good...........well............it is Gods country after all :p

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
peteslag said:
I'll not be about that weekend but have a great one Ron. Kent cruises are always good...........well............it is Gods country after all :p
Thanks Pete, it was good to meet you last year. I hope it gets a bit warmer down here in the next month. :D

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Any one else want to join us on the Kent Cruise this weekend? Looks like it is going to be a sunny Sunday. :coolsteer):coolsteer):coolsteer):coolsteer)

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
We will be leaving home about 8.00, roof is already off as a frost is forecast first thing, but after that the weather looks good. Sunglasses and sun tan lotion could be needed. :coolsteer):coolsteer):coolsteer):coolsteer)

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Just before 7.30am and there is a frost, but a lovely blue sky. Leaving in 30 minutes, see you guys later for a sunny cruise. :coolsteer):coolsteer):coolsteer)

Woody100

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Sounds like a great day out and if I wasn't tasked with sorting out the garden today I would have made the trip over. Enjoy the day

Status
Not open for further replies.