Archived Kent Cruise Sunday 15th April 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
I have put together a route for a Zed cruise on Sunday 15th April.

The route is here --- http://tiny.cc/cxu0aw

Start point is Little Chef on the A21 just south of Lamberhurst. Post code is roughly TN5 7QA. After driving on the short Lamberhurst by-pass the Little Chef is approx. 2 miles on the left.

We will have a coffee break at Dungeness.

End point here --- TN15 OHB http://www.greatbritishcarvery.co.uk/ou ... -point-inn For lunch.

We meet at 9.00am and depart at 9.30am.

Anyone interested please post below. I will have to book a table for lunch at the pub so please indicate if you wish to reserve and for how many people.

Ragtop Ron & Gail + Lunch x 2
Zedona Larry & Penny + Lunch x 2
z3steve Steve & Helen? + Lunch x 1?
Country Boy Nigel & Sue + Lunch x 2
Hotred Tim & Pauline + Lunch x 2
Bowei001 Ian & Sue + Lunch x 2
Burrie Dave & Sue + Lunch x 2
peteslag Pete & friend + Lunch x 2
GazHyde Gary + 1 + Lunch x 2

Maybe
ChrisMcNeilly

Anyone interested please post below. I will have to book a table for lunch at the pub so please indicate if you wish to reserve and for how many people.

If the weather forecast is rain I will cancel the cruise and run it at a later date. A cruise is more enjoyable with the roof off. :coolsteer)

I have to reserve tables for lunch by this weekend April 1st

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Ooh, I'm going to see if I can make this. The Kent cruises are always a good day out.

Much better for me with it finishing closer to the motorway!

Will confirm later Ron.

Gary

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Posted to the home page, events calendar, Twitter & Facebook! ;)

You could post it on the Z3 Owners group for a bit of extra coverage as well Ron.

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
Happy days, I might be down in Kent that weekend visiting family. If I am count me in :coolsteer) , will know for definate tomorrow.

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
I'll be in Kent that weekend so will tag along and if it isn't too late, I wouldn't mind lunch as well. A mate of mine might be coming so the booking would be for 2.

I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow zedders, not sure I recognise any of the names. I'll be doing my sun dance from now until the 15th \:D/ , hopefuly we will have nice weather. See you soon :-bd

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Ron,

Can you put me down as confirmed. I may have a passenger, but not sure yet. Can you put me down for 2 lunches (just in case) if not too late Worst case is I have to eat both :-^

Will be a hectic 3 cruises in 4 weeks. Not worked out the mileage, but it's going to be worth the overdraft!

Cheers, Gary

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Well done Gary, glad you can make it. I will ring the pub tomorrow and hope they can confirm 2 more for lunch.

I seem to remember you did mega miles for the day on last years cruise. :coolsteer)

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Your 2 lunches are booked Gary, hope you have a big appetite, best not have any biscuits or cakes at the tea/coffee stop. :D

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
I have altered the postcode on the original post. Little Chef on the A21 remains the meeting point though. :coolsteer)

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
GazHyde said:
Ron,

Can you put me down as confirmed. I may have a passenger, but not sure yet. Can you put me down for 2 lunches (just in case) if not too late Worst case is I have to eat both :-^

Will be a hectic 3 cruises in 4 weeks. Not worked out the mileage, but it's going to be worth the overdraft!

Cheers, Gary

I'll see you there Gaz. Are you bringing spare springs on this one?

Pete

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi Pete,

funny you should mention that. Still not got the new spring fitted.

When I jacked it up to check the other rear spring, that appears to be relatively new.

Stupidly I bought a pair beforehand, so I will keep it as a spare...

See you Sunday :grin:

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi Ron, hope the weather is holding up in Kent!

Just finished cleaning the Z4 as it started raining. As no doubt my car will be filthy when I arrive tomorrow, here are some piccies to prove it was shiny when it left Wiltshire!

Attachments

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Your Zed is looking good Gary. Hopefully you will have a dry drive to Kent tomorrow. :coolsteer)

It has been dry here today and is sunny now, the forecast for tomorrow is sun & cloud but dry. My roof is down ready for tomorrow. I guess you will have a early start, the Little Chef will be open if you need breakfast when you arrive. :coffee

Cheers Ron :coolsteer)

Burrie

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Thank you for organising a brilliant day Ron & Gail, it was perfect and we met a lovely group of people :) looking forward to the next one, Dave & Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.