Just because "I Can!"

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Even though there is nothing wrong with the looks of the Z4 straight out the box I do feel as with all my previous cars that Ican improve there looks to suit me. Stuart @Bigwinn had a early BMW aero kit bumper for sale which I really like the look of so even though it was collect from Lincoln he managed to deliver it to me having to attend a meeting in London, win win for me (thank you Stuart:thumbsup:). It's on and holes drilled for sensors, rear camera above no plate all wired and tested. Couple of pics just to show you all that I'm still pretty active and this is just the start of the changes I intend. "Stuart what other bits have you got ?"
IMG_2427.JPG
IMG_2428.JPG

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I like that Roy, looks very nice. I'm thinking about a reversing camera over this winter.

Tony.

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
I like that Roy, looks very nice. I'm thinking about a reversing camera over this winter.

Tony.
Got the dash cam with one included Tony, had to route wire from windscreen right through to boot. Used your old sensors as the ones I got supplied were light silver. Transferred all your sensor wireing to aero bumper, one connection not connected so left it, show you if I can get up on Sat. Looking for some slightly bigger exh/tips,as the ones on there looking slightly lost and inch too short which will mean gasses may climb up onto paintwork plus the tail pipe opening is bigger.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Got the dash cam with one included Tony, had to route wire from windscreen right through to boot. Used your old sensors as the ones I got supplied were light silver. Transferred all your sensor wireing to aero bumper, one connection not connected so left it, show you if I can get up on Sat. Looking for some slightly bigger exh/tips,as the ones on there looking slightly lost and inch too short which will mean gasses may climb up onto paintwork plus the tail pipe opening is bigger.
I think the one connection left empty could've been for a camera mate. Could be wrong.

Tony.

ps. Hope you can make it on Saturday.

OhioZ4

Zorg Legend
American Zeds
Model of Z
E85 2.5i Sport
I plan on doing this over the winter , among many other things I have planned 🙄