It's gone.

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Sad sad day today as my Z3 finally hit the road north, sold to a very nice Z'er called Steve (Springer on .org.)
He looked pretty chuffed with his purchase after falling in love with it before even driving it. Hope he gets as much fun and smiles for miles as me. I'm sure we'll see it again soon as he seemed quite eager to get into the .org meets. Now to buy my Z4 coupe hopefully in the next couple of months ( tomorrow would be nice lol) or sooner if he'll let it go. Nuff Said. @windym ;)

Roy.

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Thanks Andy, gonna miss it though. Wife will come home from her shopping trip later with not a shred of simpathy, she'll probably be on a high till the Z4 gets here.:grumpy:. :meh::(:confused::mad::shifty::sour::wacky:
Think I'll just hide the happy pills instead.=))

Roy.;)

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Bitter sweet Roy. At least it's gone to an enthusiast and you've got a good wedge towards a lovely replacement.

Reactions: Rha

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Springer lives just down the road from me so I will probably see it about. I have an idea what car your hopefully having next young Roy ;)

N

N4LLY

Must be like pulling your own teeth letting the Z go.

Still you now have the pleasure of looking out for the right coupe. I also have been looking at the coupe's and there
are some real nice examples croping up now and again. ;)

My Z3 is going no where, but the 1 series will be ditched. E89 Z4 of Coupe Hummmmmmm.

Good luck with your search:thumbsup:

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Thanks Andy, gonna miss it though. Wife will come home from her shopping trip later with not a shred of simpathy, she'll probably be on a high till the Z4 gets here.:grumpy:. :meh::(:confused::mad::shifty::sour::wacky:
Think I'll just hide the happy pills instead.=))

Roy.;)
So, the obvious question mate is how big is the spoiler going to be on your Z4?

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Must be like pulling your own teeth letting the Z go.

Still you now have the pleasure of looking out for the right coupe. I also have been looking at the coupe's and there
are some real nice examples croping up now and again. ;)

My Z3 is going no where, but the 1 series will be ditched. E89 Z4 of Coupe Hummmmmmm.

Good luck with your search:thumbsup:
N4LLY it was quite a wrench and no one in my family wanted it except my 4yr old grandson and I'd be in my late eighties when he could finally insure it. They'd have probably take my licence away well before that.( even sooner if they find out I'm driving a coupe)=)) specially my local plod.

Roy. :whistle:

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Bitter sweet Roy. At least it's gone to an enthusiast and you've got a good wedge towards a lovely replacement.
Not long now Steve if it all goes to plan, won't be able to do much to this next one though as it's probably gonna be my last change of motorcar, well only if they don't make me drive one of them specially adapted cars, wonder if they could make an. "M" one, yeh that's the way to go, no more parking probs even in an "M". Oh just remembered they don't let you drive with serious early dementia do they, do they???????????. Now, did I switch the gas off this morning,ummm
Yeh course I did cos that fire engine was going too fast to stop at our, wasn't it????????
Anyway Steve, what was we talking about......???????:bag:
Roy.=))

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Nobody said anything about an "M" coupe, even I would look forward to seeing myself in one. That's not to say the 30si isn't nice to be seen in. Money won't stretch to a "M" and I've probably got a bit of life left in me (hopefully) yet.
Why would I want to shorten it.:facepalm:

Roy.:)

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Now then mate, it was always going to happen after you had a go in mine;), same thing happened with @Brian H , he had a sit in mine at ZedFest 2 years ago and the rest, as they say, is history.
I'll put money on which car you're looking at but only with myself.
Can't wait to see your big dopey grin sitting behind the wheel mate.

Chuffed for you.:thumbsup:

Tony.

Last edited:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
By the way I met Steve very briefly at Clumber Park, he didn't want to hang about as we were having lunch.
I gave your old banger the "hard sell"=)) when he asked about it.
See you for my commission later bud.:thumbsup:=))=))

Tony.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
By the way I met Steve very briefly at Clumber Park, he didn't want to hang about as we were having lunch.
I gave your old banger the "hard sell"=)) when he asked about it.
See you for my commission later bud.:thumbsup:=))=))

Tony.
I was there aswell, i sold it Roy not him! It's all lies I tell ya!!! =))

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I was there aswell, i sold it Roy not him! It's all lies I tell ya!!! =))
It's ok Dave, Roy posted me a spare key, well have it back and sell it again in a couple of weeks.=))=))=))=))

Tony.

ps. Seriously Steve @Springers you've got yourself a great car there mate. And it knows it's way to Torksey so if you want to fill a spare place on the 2nd Sept.??