It's arrived.

jonnyz

Hi chaps.
Z3 arrived today, I'm amazed how it's exactly as described in advert. Just taxed and insured today, first time I've ever bought a car on line before, must admit I was a bit sceptical but fare do I can't fault it. Can't wait to see how it handles tomorrow.
I have tried to upload some photos but having a bit of head scratching , anyone uploaded off their phone Before ??, or is it just me being a thicko.

Duncodin

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z3 M44
I upload pictures from my phone all the time.

Just across the top of where you key in text you see a row of icons. Font change icons, smiley face icon etc. Just to the left of the smiley face is the picture icon. If that's greyed out then click the cogs icon.

jonnyz

I upload pictures from my phone all the time.

Just across the top of where you key in text you see a row of icons. Font change icons, smiley face icon etc. Just to the left of the smiley face is the picture icon. If that's greyed out then click the cogs icon.
Ok will try that.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Type your message then click on Attach files. This will take you to the pictures on your phone (or device) choose the picture or file. Click on Post reply.

Tony.

jonnyz

Ok going to try again at weekend
Tried twice yesterday but it kept saying oops something went wrong trying again later?

jonnyz

Trying photos again.

Attachments

Zephyr

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Nice!
would be perfect with a roof color matching the red seats

jonnyz

Think you might be spot on there,
My wallets been hidden by my wife, think it's a definite nooooooooooo.

AntStark

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2002 3.0 Sport
All looks very smart 😎. I am not a massive fan of wood trim but it has a good balance of red and black. Enjoy it

@Nodzed where is Willow now? On here?

jonnyz

All looks very smart 😎. I am not a massive fan of wood trim but it has a good balance of red and black. Enjoy it

No your right,
Think if it had have been plain black and wood trim chances are I would have looked at a different one, the only issue I've got at the moment is that the accelerator pedal feels a bit hard compared to other vehicles I have driven? Maybe it's just me.

Lemon

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8i Automatic
I love the wood trim - i have it in mine with all black seats but not on the steering wheel. Did that come as an option on the original? Looks very nice

Attachments

Pond

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
the only issue I've got at the moment is that the accelerator pedal feels a bit hard compared to other vehicles I have driven? Maybe it's just me.
Looks like a facelift with the M54 engine, so should be "fly by wire" accelerator with no direct linkage. Maybe the hinge on the bottom of the pedal needs cleaning and/or lubricating?

jonnyz

I love the wood trim - i have it in mine with all black seats but not on the steering wheel. Did that come as an option on the original? Looks very nice
Hi l.
Not too sure the guy that owned it was an absolute fanatic apparently, so I imagine it was a later addition.

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)

Not sure, haven't seen anything about her so assume not.