• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Items from the Villa. Phone Mounts SOLD.

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I have a few bits that I fetched home from our villa which I'm putting up for sale.
2 Ryobi items only bought last year.
20240524_155428.jpg

AM, FM, AUX and Bluetooth.
Comes with original handbook. Aux socket and USB to charge your phone (very fast charge).
20240524_155451.jpg
20240524_155514.jpg
20240524_155540.jpg

As new. Only used a few weeks of this last year. Bare tool. £35. Sold.
Also portable power source (USB charger) Again hardly used at all. Bare tool. £20.
2 phone mounts.
1 is magnetic for air vent. £6. SOLD
20240529_134930.jpg

20240529_135119.jpg

1 clamps to rear view mirror. £7.50 SOLD
20240529_135207.jpg
20240529_135422.jpg
20240529_135514.jpg

Both brand new in boxes. Both ideal for using phone on Google maps, Waze etc.
Can post for a few ££.

Tony.
 
Last edited:
Mirror grip is potentially not legal in UK
 
It folds up when not in use for satnav. Perfectly ok to use in the USA if someone wants one to use Google maps offline.

Tony.
 
Last edited:
Some are and some aren’t. I use it mainly as a Bluetooth speaker and/or Aux. speaker.

Tony.
 
Back
Top