Archived Introducing the new EAC mascot - Sunday 4th August

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Morning all :)

Who fancies a cuddle?? :)

On Sunday 4th August we're heading over to Holt to take a ride on the train to Sheringham and back. Fish and chips will feature somewhere I'm sure, and we will be bringing Matthew with us (which unfortunately also means we will be in the polo :().

http://www.nnrailway.co.uk/

If anyone wants to come along, the more the merrier! If we get enough people, we will see nearer the time if we can get a group booking discount (currently £11 return).

Attending:
Liam, Caroline & Matty
Richard & Mary
Mike & Sandy
Shaun & Karen
Alan & Shelley
Barry

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
Of course we will be there Caroline. Ummmm, when you say "who wants a cuddle" it is with Matthew and not Liam isnt it?...:nailbiting:

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Caroline, I thought when I first read the thread that the cuddle was with you! :happy: was a bit disappointed to find it wasn't, but relieved that it was with Matthew after all!!:D
Will see you there, looking forward to it:)

Have you put it on .net aswell, as John & Wendy Wilson might like to come, as they came on Mark's impromptu trip in May and said how much they enjoyed the first one with the train ride! More chance of getting 20 takers too.

Mike

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Caroline, I thought when I first read the thread that the cuddle was with you! :happy: was a bit disappointed to find it wasn't, but relieved that it was with Matthew after all!!:D
Will see you there, looking forward to it:)

Have you put it on .net aswell, as John & Wendy Wilson might like to come, as they came on Mark's impromptu trip in May and said how much they enjoyed the first one with the train ride! More chance of getting 20 takers too.

Mike

Thanks Mike, will get Liam to post it on .net. Looking forward to a cuddle ;)

zedster4

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Hi Guy's,

Sorry for being a bit quiet recently but I'm busy writing up :bashhead: Anyway, count me in :)

Bazza

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Glad you can all make it :) will give the railway a call this week and find out a bit more regarding discounts, timings etc.Liam and I will do a reccy beforehand to find somewhere nice to eat :)

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Hi Caroline , hope you are all ok, me and Allan will also be coming to meet the new EAC mascot,

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Hi Caroline. Can't wait to meet Matthew and also see u and Liam , and the rest of the crew, sounds like a fun day out,

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Hi Caroline and Liam how's the EAC mascot

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Hi Shelley, he's fine thanks, talking to the animals on his play mat at the moment :) hope you and Alan are well, how are things going with the house?

We're taking a trip along the planned route on Saturday. Will stop into the steam railway and try to negotiate a deal for us all, not that it's overly expensive but if you don't ask ;) also will find a nice place to eat in.

Mark are you and Michelle able to make it? As we need to know numbers.

:)

B

badman gee

Stick us down as a possible, but won't decide until next week.

Depends on work patterns for us both.

Busy at moment.

Mark

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Hi Shelley, he's fine thanks, talking to the animals on his play mat at the moment :) hope you and Alan are well, how are things going with the house?

We're taking a trip along the planned route on Saturday. Will stop into the steam railway and try to negotiate a deal for us all, not that it's overly expensive but if you don't ask ;) also will find a nice place to eat in.

Mark are you and Michelle able to make it? As we need to know numbers.

:)

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Have you have fun today planning the route of our trip, it's a bit dull here today hope the sun is shining for you,

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Nope we had rain and cloud! Hope it's better when we go in a couple of weeks time.

How does the following sound to you all:

Meet at HQ at 9-9.30am
Drive over to Holt Railway to catch either the 11.15am or 12pm train to Sheringham
Lunch at the Two Lifeboats, http://www.thetwolifeboatssheringham.com/ which is on the seafront.
If the weather is nice, a walk along the beach and maybe a cheeky ice cream! Before heading back to Holt on the train.

Then we can decide if we want to find somewhere for a drink in Holt, or go our separate ways.

How does this sound to you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.