Introducing AutoAid - Alloy Wheel, Bodywork & Paintwork

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
The M5 had gone in just after mine.
The blue on that is really nice, I did think about for the Z.
Saw it finished at Santa pod - the wheels on are period and simply brilliant. Not seen another set.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
@ bessieblue beat me to it!! Over her the few we got were just known as Anglia as a separate brand from Ford which was common practice here in NA I have a 47 Anglia body out back. It's different from the Prefect which was a four door as opposed to the two door Anglia. We never did get the Pop over here under that name. 1947 the Anglia came as an only year three hole grill as opposed to the two hole commonly used from 48 onwards!! JIM

Tracy Dee

Zorg Guru (III)
The M44 Massive
Mines in for paintwork this week and it's turned into more than anticipated :( but that's another story.
I hope it turns out as nice as yours Stacey.

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Mines in for paintwork this week and it's turned into more than anticipated :( but that's another story.
I hope it turns out as nice as yours Stacey.
I made the mistake of going to a someone I knew that was local and it was a bad mistake!! Lesson Learned I will now only go to @Tim beard for my paint work at its worth every penny and the extra miles :thumbsup:

Mario

Zorg Legend
Looks amazing I need to start saving to get this M bumper painted along with other bits

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
@James S this is who I use and was well worth the trip from Aylesbury :thumbsup: