• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD INPA Diagnostic Connection Kit

Steve Medlock

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Joined
May 11, 2016
Points
105
Location
Tenterden, Kent
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
This lead and software allows you to use the BMW diagnostic software on your Z3 and other BMWs. You will also need a laptop/Notebook/tablet running windows with a USB port. Ideally you also need the OBD11 to round plug adaptor although this will also connect direct to an OBD11 port . Say £15 posted?
22459342_10212676706807397_6489035316978311234_o.webp
 
Hi Steve, If I am first in I will happily pay £15 for this. Hopefully you have not already posted the other bits!
 
Hi Steve, If I am first in I will happily pay £15 for this. Hopefully you have not already posted the other bits!

I have just opened the post and the bling has arrived, that was bloody quick, cheers Steve.
 
No rush Steve, pm me your details and I will make a transfer, unless you want me to pay another way. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top