• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Individual Edition Orinoco - 1999 Roadster 2.8 £6,950

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
May 9, 2020
Points
154
Location
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Model of Z
35is
BMW Z3 2.8 Orinoco Green - £6,950

71k miles with full service history (mix of BMW dealers and specialists). Most recent service was an inspection 1 service on 14 June 2021 at 69,675 miles. The service identified a broken spring and leaking shock absorber. Both front shock absorbers were replaced and springs all round.

I’ve recently aquired this from the previous owner who had owned it since 2015. They bought the car from the original owner (two owners on the logbook due to business then personal) who had had it from new. As denoted by the original bill of sale which comes with the car it was supplied by Victoria BMW in Harrogate.

The car looks great and is completely original including the Style 42 alloys which it was originally supplied with.

Comes with both keys and all the original booklets and supporting documentation. I also have a walkaround video and one providing a overview of the paperwork which I can send by WhatsApp as required.

A unique opportunity to aquire a very rare low owner and low mileage Z3 which if looked after as it has been can only appreciate.
IMG-20220519-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20220519-WA0019.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice looking car I really like the orinocco and it's a 2.8 now how do I talk Lynne into its a good idea to buy it. 🤔
Stephen
With hindsight I should have applied the same logic and maybe I wouldn't have got in this mess in the first place - to many cars and not enough permissions :bashhead:
 
Saw this before, as it lived just down the road from me at Sawmills near Ambergate. It looks like a very good buy for someone compared to the prices some people are asking .
 
Granted an unusual approach when selling a car but after a bit more time with the Orinoco a little more research and a few discussions with other owners I came to the conclusion the asking price was well under what it should be so I have adjusted accordingly.

Appreciate this will no doubt prolong the sale but at least I'm doing as requested by the other half and listing it for sale and if I get to enjoy it a bit longer then everyone is happy - or at least I am :whistle:
 
Awesome colour. Interestingly, the car came with a hardtop from factory, sad it is not with it any more. GLWS
 
Awesome colour. Interestingly, the car came with a hardtop from factory, sad it is not with it any more. GLWS
My sentiments entirely - would have been nice if they had stayed together but the previous owner only used the car in summer and kept it garaged so didn't have need of the hard top. He sold it separately a few years before he sold the car.

Maybe someone on here benefited from the sale of the hardtop - hopefully someone with an Orinoco edition.

To be honest I'm not even sure how many Orinoco editions were released in the UK or how many are on the forum.
 
My sentiments entirely - would have been nice if they had stayed together but the previous owner only used the car in summer and kept it garaged so didn't have need of the hard top. He sold it separately a few years before he sold the car.

Maybe someone on here benefited from the sale of the hardtop - hopefully someone with an Orinoco edition.

To be honest I'm not even sure how many Orinoco editions were released in the UK or how many are on the forum.
Mine is a 1.9 Orinoco. I agree not many about!
 
Back
Top