• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale I'll be selling soon.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Points
226
Location
Forest Town, Mansfield
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Hi all, I will be taking Ronnie off the road at the end of next month, it shall then be valeted within an inch of his life and put up for sale.

Some will know the car, it's a 2003 (53) 2.5 e85 Z4. Has every option inc A/C, electric memory seats and cruise.
He's had a full referb at the zedshed HQ at a cost of £1000's. I then bought the car from Lee and then spent a further £4000 having it painted in BMW pearl mineral white. I have never seen another so could possibly be a one off in the e85
New roof pump fitted in may and relocated into the boot.
I have also spent a futher £1000 chasing a suspension issue which was eventually found! It has been serviced each year in the 3 years I've owned it so he's been exceptionally well looked after. We've had two wonderful euro trips in him and he never missed a beat on either. He's now covered about 110k and the engine is superb. He won't be the cheapest out there I'm sure but he's an extremely well sorted car future proofed for years to come.
I'm staying in the world of zeds but going newer with our plans for future euro trips.

He'll be going up at £6k, just thought I'd ask here before i advertise him.

Fanks tonnes 🤪
Screenshot_20260809_123146_Photos.webp
 
Last edited:
Sorry to see you are selling him Dave, good luck with the sale.
Thanks Mike, i'm not leaving, just changing for a newer model 👍
 
Do you know what your going to get next Dave 🌞
My Z is pearlescent white 👍
It’s a beautiful colour isn’t it 🥳
Good luck with your sale 🌞

Im looking to sell my Z in the near future “ maybe “🤔
 
Do you know what your going to get next Dave 🌞
My Z is pearlescent white 👍
It’s a beautiful colour isn’t it 🥳
Good luck with your sale 🌞

Im looking to sell my Z in the near future “ maybe “🤔
Thanks Shelly, A G29 M40i 👍
 
Back
Top