Idiots!

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E 89 Z4 S drive 23i
Had to nip to Sainsburys in the zed this afternoon, parked at the opposite end of the carpark from the store where there were no other cars and loads of empty space. When I got back to the car there was a red 4x4 parked next to me on the driver's side although there was a row of empty space on that side. On my passenger side a white Nissan Juke had just driven off from next to my car although there was nothing else parked in the spaces on that side of me. When I reached the car the passenger side mirror had been knocked forward and there was a white scratch along it plus a large white scuff in the middle of the door! Didn't see the Juke registration as it drove off and no cctv. When there's plenty of empty space , what makes people park right next to another car? It's beyond me.:mad:

bronty

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 auto pre facelift
It seem to be a thing with Sainsbury's customers a similar thing happened to me
Just had some scratches done at the body shop went to Sainsbury's on the way home and a new scratch on my back bumper waiting for me when I got back to the car
I now go to lidi if in the Zed plenty wider parking spaces and its cheaper

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E 89 Z4 S drive 23i
Thanks Adrian, but I've had a go and thankfully polished most of it out. There's just a small scratch left in the door which isn't too noticeable. The car is booked in next week at the bodyshop for some minor scuffs on the bumpers that were there when I bought it, so I'll get them to have a look.

Robtp10

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E85 3.0
So annoying, I had the same at the weekend, parked in a hotel car park in an unused area of the car park came out ten minutes later to find a massive Ford pick up parked about a foot from my drivers door, I can't comprehend it, he had at least 50 empty spaces to choose from. I moved mine straight away to a new spot.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Brain dead f.... ing Morons.
Call them what they are.

Tony.

as400

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
Model of Z
2.8 Widebody
I always park in the parent and child spots at my local Tesco, even though I don't have any.

You could buy a Child but probably better to dress them up a bit otherwise you could get into trouble.

the Nefyn cat

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Actually in Nefyn. My, that took a while.
Model of Z
2.2i Sport
Unicellular protozoa tend to stick to others to form a colony. These people are exactly that.
Single brain cell human amoebae.
I like a well-researched proper scientific answer.:thumbsup:

But slightly OT, a couple of years ago I went to ASDA in Pwllheli on one of my bikes, came out and the bike had moved. Turns out some old female tw@ had reversed into it and bowled it over. "I didn't see it" was the reason/excuse. 2 o'clock on a July afternoon and she's driving a Fiesta, a car not widely known for its blind-spots. Must admit, I came close to using some rude words. Really f***ing close. Lucky it wasn't a mum with toddler/buggy or a little old lady with her tartan shopping trolley. And these people are allowed to drive amongst us.

Last edited: