Hot off the Press!!!

sean16tbc

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Z3 2.2i
Big News folks....Car is taxed and back on the road after 6 months winter sornation...Just need to fit the new Mesh Deflector and .ORG Sticker and off i go...Oh and just need some decent weather..mmm?? :)

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Great stuff get out this weeken and give it some topless driving. :D

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
nice.... ;)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
What luck! It's going to be a great top down weekend, :coolsteer) so let's have some pics when you get back!! :-bd

sean16tbc

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Z3 2.2i
Sorry for the delay as i have been on the road for hours...making up for lost time and enjoying the sun and roof is down..and is staying that way....Z3 2.2i...Sorry but silver!!!!

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
I think I may have spotted you on friday in Wellington?

Saw a silver zed with blue roof and magnetic stoneguads I was sat waiting at a junction and just caught a glimpse of you going past? I did wave but I was hidden behind a few cars so you probably didn't notice.

Thats if it was you :-?

sean16tbc

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Z3 2.2i
Yes it was me alright...just trying to beat the Rain and get back home after collecting the Zed from storage..Sorry but i did not spot you..Would have waved back..Sean.

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
sean16tbc said:
Yes it was me alright...just trying to beat the Rain and get back home after collecting the Zed from storage..Sorry but i did not spot you..Would have waved back..Sean.
You wouldn't have seen me anyway I doubt as there was a big bus in the way and I was behind a transit van. By the time I spotted you, you were past me. Car was looking great by the way :coolsteer)