Hibernating for zedfest

B

badman gee

Hello all,

Apart from taking the M out for cleaning (and possibly a new soft top) that's it till zedfest.

Anyone else doing the same?

OMG its BMG

:ymdevil:

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
No your the only sad git whos doing this.... :ymdevil:

These cars need to be enjoyed and driven.. dont see the point in keeping them locked up in a garage..

All the waiting till zedfest will be wasted if it :rain(s all that weekend so enjoy it now.. :coolsteer)

B

badman gee

z3cade said:
No your the only sad git whos doing this.... :ymdevil:

These cars need to be enjoyed and driven.. dont see the point in keeping them locked up in a garage..

All the waiting till zedfest will be wasted if it :rain(s all that weekend so enjoy it now.. :coolsteer)
I wont be the only one sir.

:ymtongue: :ymtongue: :ymtongue: :ymtongue: :ymtongue: :ymtongue: :ymtongue: :ymtongue: :ymtongue: :ymtongue:

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
You might not even be on this planet in July - get it out and get it driven you naughty man :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
just been to the lakes in mine....drove 20 miles down the M6 top down in the rain........car looks better than we do :))

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Well sort of semi garaged you know, in - out - in - out dodging all the wet spells and enjoying all the sunny bits!!
Had a nice bright day on Monday so that was an "out" day!! The next 10 days look like "in" days.
Its looking kinda smart at the moment, had the wheels re-furbed last Friday ready for the event of the year.
Hope it wont be :rain( :zap :ub)

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
badman gee said:
Hello all,

Apart from taking the M out for cleaning (and possibly a new soft top) that's it till zedfest.

Anyone else doing the same?

OMG its BMG

:ymdevil:
Help me understand this............... why ???? Is it coz you're a rubbish driver and you might prang it before then :p

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
yeh Gee answer the question.. :coolsteer)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
We always thought that most of all you loved driving the ///M, Mark, especially with the EAC! Now it seems that is not the case, you only wanted a car that you could practise your polishing skills on! :(

It's obvious that the slippers & pipe have really taken over, just like my Dad, whose 86 and cannot be persuaded to go on a Father's day trip to Frinton!! It seems to us that the 'Saga' of the Rover has really taken over! 8-|

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Badman Gee surely wont mind me telling you this, but the reason he wont take his car out is because

I Might Get A Stone Chip On The Front. :coolsteer)

B

badman gee

Its a future classic, I'm looking after it.

It means more to me than life itself.

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
He's saving up for a trailer for silverstone then he won't get any stone chips.

Brian