hi i am new

stephen kelly

Scottish Zeds
hi folks, just thought I would say hello, new to z3's just bought my first one 3 weeks ago:happy:

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
:welcome: Stephen,

Nice looking Z3 looking at your avatar. Some nice big pictures would be nice too ;)

Have you taken the lid off it yet, and tried her topless? :woot:

Gary

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Hi Stephen more pics please and where are you from? Have you been notified that there is a large gathering at Silverstone very soon!!
Welcome from us Welshies.:) .

stephen kelly

Scottish Zeds
hi garry, thanks for your comments, she looks even better with her top off lol, I will have to get some pictures of her to post up,
she a 2001 1.9 I am the third owner, full service history, my wife is calling her my mid life crisis lol, I will need towork out how to post up pictures aswell, I am up in scotland

stevie

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
:welcome: Stephen,

Nice looking Z3 looking at your avatar. Some nice big pictures would be nice too ;)

Have you taken the lid off it yet, and tried her topless? :woot:

Gary
Why would he want to do that.....?......:confused:

And a big welcome from me too. We do get the odd photo transmitted down from Scotland, so you should be OK............;)

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Helo from Nottinghamshire
Open either a photobucket or Imageshack account upload photos to them and copy and past the url for the pics into the post

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
so folks, how do I go about posting pictures up !!
Or, the other (and possibly easiest) way is to click on the "Upload a File" button just below the box where you type your reply. Find the file your want to upload, and then click the full size image to put it in the post.

Gary

stephen kelly

Scottish Zeds
all comments welcome, be honest now lol
thakyou nash, the last owner had plenty money and the car never wanted, she just put new exhaust on it from bmw £998 + vat and has full service history aswell, body clean with no rust or marks at all, she makes me smile evertime I drive her

stevie