Help need valuing my wife’s Z3

Timmo

British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 wide body
My wife is looking to sell her Z3 soon as she has problems getting in and out of it due to back issues etc.
She only uses it in the summer for 6 months.
we have owned it coming up to 6 years and took a long time to find a wide bodied 2.8 with ultra low mileage in the right colour.
below is some details about it so hopefully you experts out there can advise on the approx value.
mileage, 43k, 1999 wide body 2.8 in Montreal Blue with Black Violet heated leather seats In automatic with 6 previous owners,it has the wood pack,air con and electric hood as extras, I have the original bill of sale (£28.180) service history record and sales brochures and a folder full of paperwork.the car is very original and unmolested and has a nice 6 digit plate to go with it, drives fantastic and in very good condition.

Attachments

Richard29

Zorg Legend
Supporter
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 Auto
Perhaps wait until summer £7.5 -£8k see if you get amy bites. Or risk it a good auction.

Andyboy

Zorg Legend
Wow. 😮

I'd be holding out for £7500 minimum for that.....or you could place it with the likes of KGF or Four Star who will doubtless try for 10 grand.

It's got everything going for it - colour, trim, mileage, condition and I still think the 2.8 TU was the nicest engine and the pre facelift better looking these days.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Has all the incredients, possably the auto box may hold it back but to the right buyer 8k in spring