Hello Z-fans

Lasse

After several years of considering to become the owner of a Z3 we finally bought a red 1,9 from 1996.
I look forward to exchange information about tips for repairs and styling.
Best regards,
Lasse Simonsen
Denmark

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
:welcome: to the forum from West Cumbria, England @Lasse glad to have you here. Plenty of knowledgeable people here to help out. Any pictures of your Zed? We like a good picture.

Andy

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Hi @Lasse from Mansfield middle England! Welcome to the fold. Your the first member from Denmark I'm aware of, @GazHyde? Enjoy your Zed and enjoy the forum! :welcome:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hello @Lasse and welcome to our forum with your Z3 from me near Lincoln UK. Please show us some pictures of your car when you can.:)

Tony.

ZTec

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Hi Lasse, :welcome:to the forum. Great choice of car. A lifetime of fun.
Regards
Tec

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
:welcome:from Bazza & Zelda oh Zelda is the car=))

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Welcome from England hope you enjoy the forum :p:thumbsup:

Eddie Zedder

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0
:welcome: Lasse. I bet you have some lovely scenic road's to try your Zed on! Not so good in winter though! :rally:

Poprin

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster + *cough* MX5 project
Welcome Lasse, I also bought my 1997 1.9 very recently! I'm in my 3rd month of ownership and I flippin love it!

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hi @Lasse, :welcome: to the forum from me too in Staffordshire, UK. I'm sure you'll enjoy your Zed as much as the rest of us.

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
After several years of considering to become the owner of a Z3 we finally bought a red 1,9 from 1996.
I look forward to exchange information about tips for repairs and styling.
Best regards,
Lasse Simonsen
Denmark
Hi, Lasse, and welcome to the forum from the other side of the Pond. I have a 1.9 '96 myself and really enjoy driving it. It's a Boston Green and I get many compliments where ever I drive. It's a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy yours just as much. There are many forum members that have the same model and can help out if you have any technical questions. After joining the forum, I became very friendly with many of the forum members when having conversations with them here. Conversations here often are of other topics other that cars, and it is very interesting to converse with the other members. I had often wished to be with them on one of their 'cruises' around the countryside. I finally decided to pay them a visit and went over to the UK in June of 2014. I was treated like family by all the members I met and started some great friendships. I went on a cruise with them while there and saw and rode in some of the other Z models. I was so impressed with them that I started looking on e-bay and craigslist for an ///M model. I soon found one on the west coast and, with a Welsh member of the forum that I had met, flew out to the west coast of the US with him ( I live in New Jersey) and we both drove it back. The other member was @Miller 1098, but now we just call him: " 'old 107 in a 75". ( Something to do with a speeding ticket in Texas, but we won't talk about that.....). So while I'm sure you joined this forum for car information, you'll be greatly surprised about what a great "family" this is. If you need any help or information about anything, we're all here to help you. Frankie

Last edited:

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Hi and welcome to the forum :p
From Bradwell near Great Yarmouth ;)