• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Make an Offer Harmon Kardon Subs, amp and speakers

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Points
176
Location
Kent
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
This is out of my 98 Z3.

Everything that you see in pic:
HK sub - two subs in the box (didn't know it had two in there!)
HK amp
2x Speakers for behind the seats, 2x kick panels by feet and two more (with blue labels which I can't remember where they were fitted, or could be from another model, I've collected so many bits I'm forgetting!)
The tube for sub box
The top cover for the sub box
Some brackets and screws for the sub box.

I've photographed it so you can see the part numbers. All worked fine in my car before I replaced all with aftermarket.

IMG_3283.webp
IMG_3284.webp


You can see the second sub through the bass tube opening here:
IMG_3296.webp
IMG_3295.webp


Bass tube
IMG_3290.webp


Top cover (underside)
IMG_3291.webp



HK Amp
IMG_3285.webp
IMG_3286.webp
IMG_3287.webp
IMG_3288.webp
IMG_3289.webp


Price £220.00 plus shipping (I will need get a price once it's boxed up)
 
This is taking up room so make me an offer!
 
Back
Top