• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD HARDTOP: HAMANN `SPEEDSTER` BLISTERED HARDTOP; Estoril Blue, heated rear screen & fitting kit

paul bellas

Regular Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2020
Points
14
Location
CHESHIRE
Model of Z
ZM ROADSTER
Originally supplied by Autovogue, I have had this top on & off my ZM Roadster for almost 20 years & it still turns heads & provokes questions & comments such as “what model is this?”, “is it some kind of special factory build?”, "I`ve never seen a BM like this before", etc. As if you needed a ZM to be any faster, it just seems to make the car look more powerful & certainly gives it a real sleeker, added presence.

If you have a hoist & a bit of room in your garage, it`s a dead easy one-man job to simply `drive in & under`, drop the windows, run the padded bar & associated strap through, unclip the roof & hoist up clear of the car with 3-4 pulls on the hoist pulleys. Easy process, takes minutes with the associated fitting kit; no mishaps over the years.
If you don`t, you have exactly the same process as fitting/removing & storing a normal OEM hardtop.

Despite its age, this rare, well-polished & great condition Harmann hardtop is currently `in hoist` within a heated garage & wrapped in protective plastic. £1,399
*NB:
My understanding is that this distinctive hardtop will fit any Z3 variant. In terms of my ZM, it has given many months of snug, leak-free service over the years.
 

Attachments

  • ZM ROADSTER TIME FOR A TOP UP 5.webp
    ZM ROADSTER TIME FOR A TOP UP 5.webp
    140.6 KB · Views: 871
  • ZM ROADSTER 357A (3).webp
    ZM ROADSTER 357A (3).webp
    179.2 KB · Views: 869
  • ZM HARMANN TOP IN HOIST 1.webp
    ZM HARMANN TOP IN HOIST 1.webp
    113.7 KB · Views: 651
  • ZM HARMANN TOP IN HOIST 2.webp
    ZM HARMANN TOP IN HOIST 2.webp
    109.3 KB · Views: 652
Nice looking top that. I’m sure will go very quickly indeed.

Pssssttt “get the moulds ....”

Dave
 
Last edited:
I love the look of this and it’s the same colour as my car,it would look so cool.but I’ve a standard hardtop in the shed that I’ve never used I’d have to buy another car to put it on.
 
Sorry, no, the hardtop was sale agreed within 24 hours & collected last Saturday.
I do however still have both a hardtop hoist & a black leather tonneau cover for sale if you are interested?
Thanks for your interest! Paul
 
Back
Top