• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Hard Top. Topaz Blue

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Points
191
Not sold by me.
Screenshot_2016-12-19-17-27-54-1.webp
 
Last edited:
Did wonder when I saw the title to that thread! =))
 
Looks in fine condition - it will sell!
 
Is the stand a BMW one? if you want to sell me that so you can reduce your price to make it more attractive let me know!
 
Is the stand a BMW one? if you want to sell me that so you can reduce your price to make it more attractive let me know!
This isn't being sold by me.
You would need to contact the seller directly through eBay. You could check the stand from the photos
 
Is the stand a BMW one? if you want to sell me that so you can reduce your price to make it more attractive let me know!
If your looking for a stand I would consider this one. When I purchased my HT it came with a similar stand at first I thought it wasn't upto much but having owned and used it I wouldn't even consider one of those large stands taking up room.
Where as this stand can be folded and popped in the boot.
Screenshot_2016-12-19-19-04-01-1.webp
 
This isn't being sold by me.
You need to make it clear in any first post (as per selling rules) if the advert isn't yours to avoid confusion.
 
A case of people not reading what was perfectly clear right off the top or is that the edited version? Either way read everything people to avoid confusion please!! JIM
 
A case of people not reading what was perfectly clear right off the top or is that the edited version? Either way read everything people to avoid confusion please!! JIM
Jim I've edited the post as correctly requested by Garry. I did think the eBay blue tag gave that away. My error
 
It happens so often that people skim over posts and totally get the wrong info. I just wanted to point that out but thanks for the clarification Steve. And again thanks for all you did getting me the bolts for the HT as well as the battery charger. I've bought a converter that should allow me to use it without the generator. JIM
 
It happens so often that people skim over posts and totally get the wrong info. I just wanted to point that out but thanks for the clarification Steve. And again thanks for all you did getting me the bolts for the HT as well as the battery charger. I've bought a converter that should allow me to use it without the generator. JIM
Jim. I was happy to help.
 
Back
Top