• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Hard Top Topaz Blue with fitting kit £900

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Points
165
Location
Swindon & Swansea
Arriving tomorrow with my next project car and not needed.

Will examine fully when it arrives but appears to be generally very good. Some chipping along rear base, also suggesting this might have been a red one originally but very good looking paint job.

Collection only from Swindon.

Photos to follow.
 
I might have misunderstood. I thought previously @Bigtoe wanted a convertible roof rather than hard top?
Yeah, it's a new roof I'm looking for, just after finding somewhere up north that doesn't have my trousers down. I believe there's a chap in south Wales that does them for £350, the local place up here is £660!!!!! I might just drive with the roof permanently down instead and a big coat ;)
 
Sorry, completely forgot to put photos up. Here's one to be going on with as I still haven't taken any others.

IMG_2072.webp
 
Back
Top