• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Hard top in very good condition

Managed to do the job and release the mountings but unfortunately found door mirror was full of body filler. When I saw how much one of these cost I could see why they had bodged it.You will need a long allen key, a 10mm and a 13 mm socket Anyway I started off on the passenger side which was the worst side. One of the 13 mm bolts was very hard to get to. Had to use a 1/8 drive socket to get to it as clearance was very thin. This bolt unfortunately was
20170501_102713.webp
20170501_101358(1).webp
lost down into the sill. So this side took about 40 minutes to remove and much swearing. The other side only took 5 minutes to do. Mainly as the roof mechanism for the power roof was not on that side. Would be quite easy to fit these brackets if you have a manual roof.
 
Back
Top