Kate and rod Zorg Guru (II) Supporter British Zeds Joined Nov 9, 2021 Points 123 Location York Model of Z Z3 Yesterday at 7:48 AM #1 Hope you have a great day
AleNod Zorg Guru (III) British Zeds Joined Dec 19, 2018 Points 145 Location Huddersfield, West Yorkshire Model of Z Z4 E89 20i sdrive roadster Yesterday at 8:24 AM #2 Happy Birthday Bud
Grumps Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬 Supporter British Zeds Joined Apr 27, 2014 Points 226 Location Forest Town, Mansfield Model of Z Z4 e85 2.5i Yesterday at 8:24 AM #3 HB Rod
BillyB Zorg Guru (IV) Supporter British Zeds Scottish Zeds Joined Jul 13, 2016 Points 155 Location Edinburgh Model of Z 2.8 Individual Roadster Yesterday at 9:29 AM #4 Happy Birthday Rod from us
Shelly Zorg Expert (I) Supporter British Zeds East Anglian Crew Joined Jul 9, 2013 Points 201 Location Norfolk Model of Z Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive Yesterday at 10:55 AM #5
Mint Zorg Expert (I) Supporter British Zeds East Anglian Crew Joined Sep 23, 2012 Points 222 Location Stafford Model of Z 2.2 Sport Individual Today at 7:42 AM #6 Happy belated birthday Rod, sorry I missed it yesterday
Z Victor 1 Formerly "Ontiken1" Supporter British Zeds Joined May 4, 2015 Points 194 Location Little Eaton,Derbyshire. Model of Z Zedless. Today at 4:36 PM #7 Happy Birthday Rod.
ktnez99 Zorg Guru (IV) British Zeds Joined May 18, 2018 Points 164 Location West Midlands Model of Z Z3 2.8L Today at 8:51 PM #8 Belated birthday greetings! Hope it was a fab day and included cake
Stevo7682 P.O.T.M Moderator Supporter The M44 Massive Scottish Zeds Joined Apr 1, 2016 Points 253 Location Maybole , South Ayrshire Model of Z Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual 45 minutes ago #9 Belated Happy birthday Rod from Lynne and I hope you had a great day Stephen.