• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Gutted OEM M Roadster / Coupe back boxes.

Mnbrennan

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Points
153
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
BMW M Coupe / 2.8 roadster
Tempted :whistle: How much louder are they Martin? and how are they sat at motorway speeds?
 
Thats a good price.
 
Hahaha. I'll only take what I paid for them

They are a fair bit louder, but don't drone at all. They do rasp when accelerating. I enjoyed the sound but just wasn't quite bassy enough for me.
 
Hahaha. I'll only take what I paid for them

They are a fair bit louder, but don't drone at all. They do rasp when accelerating. I enjoyed the sound but just wasn't quite bassy enough for me.
Can I trial them for oooh I dont know 12 / 18 months and let you know :rolleyes:
 
Have you had a new one then Martin, Have i missed that bit on your Progress thread
 
PM'd you
 
Sold!

I've got a full stainless system now @billz. Took a punt on eBay, £400!
 
That was a quick sale
 
Back
Top