Only 7 miles from me 

You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

And the next buyer is.........Only 7 miles from me![]()
And the next buyer is.........

Yes..........Not Me
I'm not allowed any more,sold the Volvo yesterday
Pick up replacement car tomorrow
and it is a.......![]()
Yes..........![]()
If I can get hold of the seller, any chance you could pop along just to check the car exists please!Only 7 miles from me![]()
Duno where you're from but in the northeast Tommy Tank isn't rhyming slang for bankYeah but then I'll need a bigger drive or another house and at the moment I haven't got a spare £250k in the Tommy Tank![]()



This will be your 2nd Scots Fiji... What's the idea with a 1.9? Spare panels? Not a bad idea at that price.If I can get hold of the seller, any chance you could pop along just to check the car exists please!
Yes! Would plan to swap a few parts over, make the better 2.8, then sell a nice cheap 1.9. There's no sense in it really, but its a great hobby!This will be your 2nd Scots Fiji... What's the idea with a 1.9? Spare panels? Not a bad idea at that price.
Yes, great minds think alike! Don't forget the 2. 8s previous owner if you ever swap for a yellow peril!Yes! Would plan to swap a few parts over, make the better 2.8, then sell a nice cheap 1.9. There's no sense in it really, but its a great hobby!
Thank you! no answer on contact number at the moment..I'd be happy to get a look for you glasgow 45 mins away for me![]()
Will do, If I could trace my old 2.8 Id be saying goodbye to the Fiji. That's just passed its MOT cleanly btw!Yes, great minds think alike! Don't forget the 2. 8s previous owner if you ever swap for a yellow peril!![]()
..If I can get hold of the seller, any chance you could pop along just to check the car exists please!
Thank you! no answer on contact number at the moment..
I've just spoke to the chap, can only be viewed after 8 this week sadly, bit too dark then!