• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Grey Humpless Z3 boot carpet trim panels For Sale - Woking Surrey

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title and picture.

The side panel is quite grubby.

£40 collected from Woking, Surrey

Any questions via PM please
DSC_1340.webp
DSC_1341.webp
 
I'll take these Andy, PM sent
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Ok so I've got two sets!

Both prefacelift (don't think that makes any difference)

One with electric roof

IMG_9382.webp
IMG_9383.webp


One without electric roof

IMG_9380.webp
IMG_9381.webp


Both need a clean but fine condition wise

@5harp3y
 
Yes I think so. I’ll have a look tomorrow. I’m at work right now. 1-0 to spurs
 
If Spurs fan doesn’t have a set then I’m happy to part with them.It’s his thread.
Please PM him to check.
Cheers
 
I’m after a set as well? Electric roof version for me please, as I’ve removed the CD player as well.
Bazza
 
Back
Top