Hello,
I'm a new owner of a 1997 BMW Z3 2.8l with 136,000 miles. So this one was headed for the junk yard so I decided to save it from the scrap heap. I'll start a separate thread to document its journey. I'll do my best to keep things updated. I'll post pictures there.
I like to buy cars and trucks that are neglected and headed to the junk yard. I fix them up to a point that makes me happy then I park it and move on to the next one. Currently this is vehicle number 5 of my s*** box collection. Every vehicle is a running, driving, registered, inspected and fully insured by the time I'm done.
Make forums great again.
I'm a new owner of a 1997 BMW Z3 2.8l with 136,000 miles. So this one was headed for the junk yard so I decided to save it from the scrap heap. I'll start a separate thread to document its journey. I'll do my best to keep things updated. I'll post pictures there.
I like to buy cars and trucks that are neglected and headed to the junk yard. I fix them up to a point that makes me happy then I park it and move on to the next one. Currently this is vehicle number 5 of my s*** box collection. Every vehicle is a running, driving, registered, inspected and fully insured by the time I'm done.
Make forums great again.