Great looker

MAURICE THE MARTIAN

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z4 3.0SE AUTO
It can be a peacefull place, but not at weekends, hikers, cyclist, bikers an Zedders:D.on tother side of the road is Derwent reservoir, made famous by the 617 squadron who practised their low level flying before the raid on the german dams
uploadfromtaptalk1394719387669.jpg

The iconic twin towers of the dam,
Even today planes still fly down the valley , so it not too peacefull but a great thrill seeing and hearing them briefly,
uploadfromtaptalk1394719530354.jpg

Me zed on tother side. A peacefull moment:D
Moz

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
It can be a peacefull place, but not at weekends, hikers, cyclist, bikers an Zedders:D.on tother side of the road is Derwent reservoir, made famous by the 617 squadron who practised their low level flying before the raid on the german damsView attachment 4462
Even today planes still fly down the valley , so it not too peacefull but a great thrill seeing and hearing them briefly,View attachment 4463
Moz
I really like the last picture of the car with the bridge and the valley beyond. Reminds me of Pennsylvania or the Delaware water gap.

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
It can be a peacefull place, but not at weekends, hikers, cyclist, bikers an Zedders:D.on tother side of the road is Derwent reservoir, made famous by the 617 squadron who practised their low level flying before the raid on the german damsView attachment 4462
Even today planes still fly down the valley , so it not too peacefull but a great thrill seeing and hearing them briefly,View attachment 4463
Moz
I do remember a movie made of the bomb used for the dams. Those towers looked so familiar.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Agree Mozza, your Zed really looks the part. Are they 19" rims on it. They look much bigger than the 18s on mine???

Amazing back drop, envious of you living so near to such idyllic scenery!!!

Mike & Sandy

MAURICE THE MARTIAN

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z4 3.0SE AUTO
Yeh days like these make us both realise how lucky we are to be able to enjoy life.
The rims are Billz old cast offs ,lol. 18 in I think cades tyrus.

Moz

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Ha when I first saw the title of this thread I thought mozza's been on the fruit juice again and admiring himself in the mirror but I have to agree your zed is looking might fine moz love it with those wheels.:D

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Hi Moz, looking at you sitting in that nice chair with some stunning scenery behind you. very nice. Have you got your spare tyre tucked under your t shirt:D

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Yeh days like these make us both realise how lucky we are to be able to enjoy life.
The rims are Billz old cast offs ,lol. 18 in I think cades tyrus.

Moz
They are Inovit dtm's. Hope you have got that silly notion of getting a more practical car out of your head :)

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Moz
Hey Moz was that a Yorkshire accent I heard creeping in tode love?